Apolocheese
Go home i'm not making any mods anymore.
I am TotallyProperUsername (or just call me Wario i guess), i'm 21 years old and i like to sprite, ALOT.
I like videogames and i also help with some games to get them done.
Never played Deathmatch/CTF/Battle Mode but it sounds like i am gonna have pain there due to the fact that people use rings as "bullets" and they might have better aim than myself.
Otherwise i mostly play SRB2 for the addons, i should probably beat the actual game sometime.
Oh right, i love Wario. :)
I like videogames and i also help with some games to get them done.
Never played Deathmatch/CTF/Battle Mode but it sounds like i am gonna have pain there due to the fact that people use rings as "bullets" and they might have better aim than myself.
Otherwise i mostly play SRB2 for the addons, i should probably beat the actual game sometime.
Oh right, i love Wario. :)

