Introduce Yourself

GRINACHI

Hi Yall, I go by Grinachi. I used to be a part of this fourms many moons ago under the name Grinace. I started playing Srb2 back around 2002-2003 did some sprite work for a wad or two. I've always loved Srb2 and I am a huge fan of Srb2k, I ocassionaly stream the game on twitch under my current name and I am currently working on a little animation that I call Station Zero!

Nice to meet you all and its awesome to be back.

Wind_Runner22

Maelstrom Of The Wind
Okay, who the fuck are we finna curb stomp!?👀 ON MY MAMA, WE GONNA PULL UP WIT' THE STRAP--
'Sup, everyone! The name's Wind_Runner22 but y'all can call me either "Maelstrom 22" or just Wind for short. I haven't been around a lot since I created the account a while back but I occasionally stop by. I lurk around and kick back in the forums, watching chaos unfold while I sip on my Arizona Half Lemonade/Tea and eat my sloppy joes. I also have about maybe 13 years of being a Sonic fan under my belt, to the point of me being a nerd about it. I'm a pretty chill dude and pretty easy to get along with so long as you aren't a prick or dishonest with me. I recently got into playing SRB2 and Kart (Back in what, either 2019 or 2018?) and I have a lot of fun playing the game whenever I have time. Welp, that's all I am going to say right now.
Ciao, peeps.

Sparcknik

Also known as Sparcfox Zone
Hi, I'm EsparNick from Esparckfox Zone. I've been a fan of Sonic for a long time. I like fangames and I plan to do them when I have time, for now I will focus on doing something from time to time.

Greenie Puffial

Some green man.
Hello there, just call me Greenie Puffial or Greenie that's also fine. I first experienced SRB2 during it's 2.1 days (sometime before 2.2 was announced I think), although the majority of my playtime has been spent on 2.2.
Decided to actually register after about a year or so of lurking as a guest on the board (only really started to do so after 2.2's release) because I felt like I probably should at this point, then I can actually contribute to conversations and all that jazz on the forums.

neonhedgehog

just a rursty old hedgehog that loves srb2 from 🇲🇨
hi my name is Neonhedgehog im huge srb2 fan ive been playing srb2 sinse the last version of Final demo
im making a 2D remake of srb2 btw and im also making a srb2 mod called Mafia sonic the hedgehog (still making the sprites if anyone asking)
i mostly go back to 2.1 for nostalgia reasons and i like to watch srb2 2.2 speedruns and srb2 reviews on youtube and even play srb2 spitscreen with my littel brother and my friends that all about my self for now

ProfEisner

Hey all, ProfEisner here, I am part of the many that found out about SRB2 through Alpharad, and I've loved the game ever since.
I have never played 2.1, but I might one day, and I am a very big fan of Fang, he is probably my most played base game character, that's pretty much all you need to know about me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)