Hyper Forms

Hyper Forms v2.1.4.1/v1.0.4.1 - S3 Sonic Patch 2

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Welcome to Hyper Forms Discussion, This is where you can chat about it and have fun with it. This was supposed to release in Mid-April, but it was delayed by at the time It wasn't ready yet. This is also my 10th addon, which am proud that I am so thankful to myself honestly. Anyways have fun chatting, and please don't treat this like anything bad.

Welcome to Hyper Forms Discussion, This is where you can chat about it and have fun with it. This was supposed to release in Mid-April, but it was delayed by at the time It wasn't ready yet. This is also my 10th addon, which am proud that I am so thankful to myself honestly. Anyways have fun chatting, and please don't treat this like anything bad.
Everything looks good to me!
Although if you ever update this addon, might I suggest using Audacity to convert the hyper music to a quality 0 Ogg file?
It would help save a lot of space!

Everything looks good to me!
Although if you ever update this addon, might I suggest using Audacity to convert the hyper music to a quality 0 Ogg file?
It would help save a lot of space!
I might not know how to use audacity but I could try to convert it.

This is a great mod! Functions just as I'd expect it would.

May I suggest a music change? The (Speculated) Prototype Super Sonic Theme from Sonic 3:

If you consider the change and need assistance looping the music, I can offer my help by looping the OGG file for you if you'd like. :threat:

This is a great mod! Functions just as I'd expect it would.

May I suggest a music change? The (Speculated) Prototype Super Sonic Theme from Sonic 3:

If you consider the change and need assistance looping the music, I can offer my help by looping the OGG file for you if you'd like. :threat:
Oh, why not. if you wanna make a conversation about this, go a head. I am totally ok with this!

A return to the original hyper forms in 2.2?

Sick.

Can totally use this for my next Ultimate Cheat joke video.

A return to the original hyper forms in 2.2?

Sick.
It's supposed to be the define version of sonic 3 & knuckles hyper form in it, but it kinda looks like it's kinda not. Which it doesn't have the directional dash nuke, I might update it to it. That way it can be the define hyper form, atleast.

Sls64LGamingBro updated Hyper Forms with a new update entry:

v1.0.4

v1.0.4 Changelog

- Deleted the Script for Sonic (Expect for knuckles somehow...)

- Deleted O__HYPER.ogg (which I forgot it's somehow there.)

This script was about to be in the hole file but it was unused, since it didn't work but I did want to continue. Then didn't after words.

Then I deleted it for now, since it was just a fixed.

Even the old music file was there, so I deleted it too. As it was in 2 previous versions, but not...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sls64LGamingBro updated Hyper Forms with a new update entry:

v1.3.0

v1.3.0 Changelog

- Sparkles are now added (To make it a feel sonic 3 & knuckles like)

- Hyper Form can breathe in underwater and spacetime (also missed it in sonic 3 & knuckles)

- Now it has a floating ability (to replace the super floating ability at first)

- When super is off (if something happens) hyper will too now

- Hyper Flash is not broken anymore when going in the goal post, as this was found in dark's server.

- The Sprite (that use a 1up box) it be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back