Hyper Forms

Hyper Forms v2.1.4.1/v1.0.4.1 - S3 Sonic Patch 2

Sls64LGamingBro updated Hyper Forms with a new update entry:

HYPER EGGMAN REAL!?!?!

Well yes of course, it was for a april fools joke. But I decide to see what peoples reactions would be like.

It's in the downloads anyway.

Also this doesn't count as a changelog, since I feel like it's just a NOT april fools thing. But it was for, but it's for fun as well.

This was also made in "SRB2 Bot Edition" server, since it was a suprise for eggman (It was also a roleplay, kinda...).

Anyways, go nuts, tell your friends about this. Just, do anything.

Anyways, am going...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

v2.0

v2.0 Changelog

- Overhaul the script for it to be perfect

- Fixed when the animation of the "Shields" don't move (Which I removed "P_SpawnShieldOrb(player)" from this issue)

- Super is now combined in Hyper, instead of just having it as a 2nd form (Which is from Sonic 3 & Knuckles).

- player.charability is removed and it's combined with the thok when your hyper now (well in players.powers[pw_super])

- You can now use the Hyper color for servers you wish

Reminder (Incase wannaing to watch it)

I Just wanna say that I currently made a video about this addon, because It's my addon and I wanna support it.

The version I used was v1.3.2, since obvoiusly. It was outdated at the time, which is what I picked.

That's just really it, I summon there will be a chance of making a another update.

Anyway, bye.

hello, you shouldn't update with random things that have nothing to do with a new version of the game. if you have to say something, post it in the discussion as that's what it's for.
Post automatically merged:

im talking about this (merge my comments pls mb)
I did say "I summon there will be a chance of making a another update." but I guess it makes senses at first, just wanna annouce something for a video I support for a reason. Thanks anyway, I must have thought I was going to think no 1 won't answer this because I know this ain't right.

People will see an update if you respond to them or somethin
Post automatically merged:

I did say "I summon there will be a chance of making a another update." but I guess it makes senses at first, just wanna annouce something for a video I support for a reason. Thanks anyway, I must have thought I was going to think no 1 won't answer this because I know this ain't right.
oops meant to quote

v2.1

v2.1 Changelog

- Knuckles had to be removed (since he did had the same as hyper sonic in sonic 3 & knuckles, thanks to the wiki again for once.)

- Added a command that is the hypercancel (from Transformation Cancel)

- It is not a color anymore

- There is now a alt version of this code, it's from the previous versions but a bit of things added for it to be alt.

That's really it to be honest, I'll change a bit of stuff to make...​

v2.1.4/v1.0.4

v2.1.4/v1.0.4 Changelog

- Fixed the Sparkles to make it only sonic

- Fixed making the sparkles only sonic (again)

- New script for when the hyperform gets to 0 in any character expect sonic

- Removed the speed in the code.

- Added a addition code for when going fast makes the ghost trails popup

Kinda forgot them, but oh well.

But who knows, it might happend again.

Anyway see ya later!​

So Hyper Sonic is completely broken, it seems. When you transform, you're instead given this weird semi-Hyper state. The music changes and transformation seems to make you Hyper, but your appearance isn't Hyper. The thok is also SIGNIFICANTLY weaker for some reason.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back