This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Big Domino

As seen on the Domino's Pizza server Cg's Smugbox, I present to you Domino's "Funny Hee Hee Ha Ha" SRB2Kart character pack, the character pack that will guarantee to make your whole squad laugh! This character pack, as of right now, contains ten unique characters.

CHARACTERS:

Not Shane (Speed 9, Weight 5)- Give me a drink, bartender! Comes from the Town with No Name.

Gru (Speed 7, Weight 8)- The world's most despicable villain! Comes from Despicable Me. (DISCLAIMER: He does not physically feature any minions.)

Scott (Speed 5, Weight 7)- Have you heard of Hatsune Miku? Scott is based on the real life former President of Domino's Pizza of Japan.

Joey Wheeler / Katsuya Jonouchi (Speed 9, Weight 6)- A second rate duelist with a third rate deck. Comes from Yu-gi-oh.

Bob (Speed 2, Weight 3) - Nobody's around to help. Comes from Animal Crossing.

Michael Myers (Speed 2, Weight 9) - Straight from Haddonfield, Michael is ready to slash the competition. Comes from Halloween (1978).

Morrigan (Speed 6, Weight 5) - The only Darkstalkers character that Capcom cares about LOL. Comes from Darkstalkers.

Lilith (Speed 7, Weight 4) - Morrigan's other half! Comes from Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers 3.

Saul Goodman (Speed 8, Weight 5) - Better Call Saul! He'd better watch out for those bananas, nobody likes a Slipping Jimmy. Comes from the Breaking Bad series.

Coach (Speed 7, Weight 9) - Coming from Georgia, this freshman football coordinator/health teacher will mow down all of the competitors! Comes from Left 4 Dead 2. WARNING: contains mild swearing.

NEW CONTENT:
Albert Wesker (Speed 1, Weight 7) - The cunning researcher will unleash his powers, ensuring his opponent's complete global frustration. Comes from Resident Evil. WARNING: contains mild swearing.

Juno (Speed 8, Weight 3) - A curious explorer from outer space. Comes from Omega Strikers.

I hope you enjoy my character pack! Remember to have fun!

Attachments

• Bob.gif
    Bob.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 4,462
  • Gru.gif
    Gru.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 4,517
  • Joey.gif
    Joey.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 4,488
  • Scott.gif
    Scott.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 4,488
  • Shane.gif
    Shane.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 4,449
  • Lilith.gif
    Lilith.gif
    645.2 KB · Views: 219
  • Michael_Myers.gif
    Michael_Myers.gif
    648.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Morrigan.gif
    Morrigan.gif
    597.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Coach.gif
    Coach.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 175
  • Saul.gif
    Saul.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Domino's Pizza updated Domino's "Funny Hee Hee Ha Ha" Character Pack with a new update entry:

Domino's "Funny Hee Hee Ha Ha" Character Pack Version 5: The Spooky Update

UPDATE OCTOBER 20th 2022
Fixed small error with Big Larry's Wanted Sprite.
Added new "spooky" content!

As seen on the Domino's Pizza server Cg's Smugbox, I present to you Domino's "Funny Hee Hee Ha Ha" SRB2Kart character pack, the character pack that will guarantee to make your whole squad laugh! This character pack, as of right now, contains ten unique characters.
View attachment 78195

CHARACTERS:
View attachment 78196

Big Larry (Speed 4, Weight...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Big Domino updated Domino's "Funny Hee Hee Ha Ha" Character Pack with a new update entry:

Domino's "Funny Hee Hee Ha Ha" Character Pack Version 6: The Refurbishment Update

UPDATE OCTOBER 27th:
-New Content:

Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad (Version 4)

Coach from Left 4 Dead 2 (Version 6)

-Updated Sprites:
Along with new characters, this update focuses on improving older characters within this pack, here is an example...

Hey, I wanted to ask where you got the voice lines for Bob from animal crossing? I had an idea for an AC skin of my own, and I honestly can't figure out what to do for the voice lines.

Love the skins, BTW! Shane and Coach are classic characters.

Big Domino updated Domino's "Funny Hee Hee Ha Ha" Character Pack with a new update entry:

Domino's "Funny Hee Hee Ha Ha" Character Pack Version 7

UPDATE AUGUST 23rd 2023:
-New Content:

Albert Wesker (version 3.1) from Resident Evil
Speed 1, Weight 7

Juno (version 1.1) from Omega Strikers
Speed 8, Weight 3

-Minor Adjustments

Coach Version 4
Changed Placing/Select sprite.

Gru Version 3.4...

Post automatically merged:

Hey, I wanted to ask where you got the voice lines for Bob from animal crossing? I had an idea for an AC skin of my own, and I honestly can't figure out what to do for the voice lines.

Love the skins, BTW! Shane and Coach are classic characters.
Sorry for the late reply. I'm glad you enjoy this pack! To answer your question, it has been a while since I made Bob, but if I recall I got the voice lines from Animal Crossing Wild World (probably sounds-resource or something) and tried to edit it to make him sound like he's saying things like "go" and "ha ha". I hope this was helpful!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back