Archdiggle updated Dig Pack with a new update entry:

Dig Pack v6.0 - the sus update

New race maps:
- DKR Jungle Falls -
A port of the map with the same name from Diddy Kong Racing. Even includes the dinosaur skeleton! (Don't ask me how long it took to make that...)
- Funny Avenue -
This hell map was made in 4 hours during a map jam as a challenge! Thanks to Eldog for hosting this fun event.

New battle map:
- The Skeld -
sus sus amogus sussy sus

Changes to older maps:
- Pridemoor Keep, Lich Yard -
Some changes were made to improve balance, better compatibility with speed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dig Pack v6.1 - hotfixes

Because it really wouldn't be a Dig Pack update if I didn't have to fix some major issue within a week.

- General -
Fixed a major conflict that messed with sprites from another map pack.

- Burning Bone Zone -
It should now be impossible to linedef ride the shortcut ramp.

- Plains of Passage -
No more REDWALL. Even if it wasn't obvious, there was indeed a texture missing.

Dig Pack v7.0 - Fire & Ice & Lasers, I guess

New race maps:
- Lost City -
Home to Mole Knight, the Order of No Quarter's excavator. No knight with a measly shovel could ever stand up to him! And now he's inviting you into his home, the Lost City, an ancient ruin hidden within a volcano. This is my first sprint map!

- DKR Frosty Village -
Another addition to the DKR cup, this time it's a port of the old favorite, Frosty Village. Winter is approaching so get in the christmassy mood with this festive little 5-lapper.

New battle...

Aw man... This brings nostalgia even though shovel night is not that old... I remember the first time i played and holy shit I LOVED THAT GAME if you haven't already go play shovel night!

Diggle updated Dig Pack with a new update entry:

Dig Pack v8.0 - clever update title here

New race maps:
- Flying Machine -
High above the land flies Propeller Knight's luxury airship, the Flying Machine, from where he rules the skies. Watch the winds as you glide across this floaty 2-lapper. This is the first of the new Shield Cup, which will contain another 5 Shovel Knight-inspired tracks!

- Stranded Ship -
Hidden within this frozen landscape is a large wooden ship, trapped with no way out. This is where Polar Knight and his crew make their home. Navigate treacherously tight...

I've been liking every level of your Dig pack, but your recent one Flying Machine Map had some annoying inconsistent jump that has to be particular. I dunno if this is intentional but I personally think ramp raised higher elevation or spring to bounce higher in air would help guarantee air time and reaction on turns.

Clip:

Dig Pack v9.0 - i really hope i didn't forget anything i'm so tired

New race map:
- Forbidden Temple -
Enter this sacred temple in search of an ancient relic... and then make your escape with it in hand while the whole place quakes around you! Don't get caught out by the myriad of traps and hazards in this long sprint track.

New battle maps:
- Nuclear Desert -
- Scrapyard -
- Storm Pit -
- Cage Fight -
No clever descriptions here, I'm tired. Go have some fun beating your friends up in battle mode.

General:
- Lava Reef Zone -
Spiral has been shortened...

Hey just want to say these are all awesome! Though I don't know if something else on my server is causing it or not but whenever we race on Titanic Monarch Zone we get a sync failure and it kicks everyone out of the game. Thought I'd give the heads up!

Dig Pack v11 - The Wackiest, Funniest Update

New maps:
- Wacky Workbench Zone -
boing

- Funny Avenue -
It's back! This hell map was in a previous version of Dig Pack but was removed due to an issue where it would occasionally crash servers. I've changed some stuff around and I think it's fixed now, but let me know if you encounter issues! It now occupies slot MU instead of XG.

Changes to older maps:
- Stranded Ship -
Lots of changes to offroad and ice patterns, widening the road in a few areas, and adding a shortcut.

Dig Pack v11.1 - Clockwork Tower & Rework Power (or something)

I'm just releasing this update now because it works, but the new map and the changes to old ones have not gone through the same netgame testing phase that I usually put stuff through. If anything breaks, please let me know on discord (you can find me in the kart krew discord server! Diggle#1111)

New map:
- Clockwork Tower -
This is where Tinker Knight makes his home, building a great many contraptions from his workplace within. Conveyor belts, pistons, gears... It's got it all.

Changes to...

As of the most recent update this pack now conflicts with the Plom Pack; Clockwork Tower uses the same ID as the battle map Bumper Barrage from the Plom Pack

Just wanted to let you know how well you did with these tracks. The past month I have tried over 50 custom track packs across this board and yours is easily in the Top 3. This is a big map pack and yet there are zero duds here. You've translated Shovel Knight into this game with seeming ease alongside incorporating elements from the game that are fun and not annoying. I was initially put off by Burning Bone Zone, but seeing it shift and evolve each lap was genuinely a blast. Forbidden Temple had a quality design that matched its ambition. The shift in the 2nd lap was an awesome surprise. Finally, your Sonic tracks were gorgeous and incredibly fun. I am still amazed that you translated Wacky Workbench's bouncy floors into something enjoyable in a kart racer! Fantastic work, seriously. This was a pleasure to experience and I hope to see more.

Dig Pack v12 - clever update title h- wait i already used this title

As usual, if there are any issues, please let me know and I'll get them fixed asap.

New maps:
- Botanic Base -
A relaxing, pleasant drive through a giant greenhouse. Based on the level from Knuckles Chaotix.

- Iron Whale -
Race through Treasure Knight's submarine and drift through the depths in this underwater stage based on Shovel Knight.

General:
- Separated Downloads -
There are now separate downloads for race, battle, or the complete Dig Pack package.

- Clockwork Tower -
Removed a...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back