Custom gamedata - Allows you to create save files with addons

[Open Assets] Custom gamedata - Allows you to create save files with addons v1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
G
Post automatically merged:

uhhhh
if you want to advertise your models you have to put it in your signature
you can't go through threads advertising your mod that's against the rules
the link does not work
Maybe you have a problem with clicking on the link

Last edited:
i uhh, i use mac.
Retry this:
Get the custom_gamedata#.ssg (where # is the save file number) and rename it to srb2sav#.ssg. Highly recommend doing it in a save slot that isn't taken.
And open the save file with an text editor (I use Notepad++), and, something like this should appear:
PxFHTc0.png

If you can see main in this image, look for custom_gamedata in the same place in your save file, and replace it with main. Should work for you.

Retry this:

And open the save file with an text editor (I use Notepad++), and, something like this should appear:
PxFHTc0.png

If you can see main in this image, look for custom_gamedata in the same place in your save file, and replace it with main. Should work for you.
so just, do the thing but also change the stuff on the inside too, i've done a little bit of that, ill try it in a bit!

So...I think I might have found a way to save while using addons. WITHOUT this mod. I think it's tied to emblems? Not sure how many are needed, but I have 57, and suddenly the game just stops walling me from making saves with addons, meaning I can start saves with characters like N64 Mario, or Anywho. I'm not sure how this works.

So...I think I might have found a way to save while using addons. WITHOUT this mod. I think it's tied to emblems? Not sure how many are needed, but I have 57, and suddenly the game just stops walling me from making saves with addons, meaning I can start saves with characters like N64 Mario, or Anywho. I'm not sure how this works.
u don't need this mod anyway cuz u can use mods on srb2 now without this mod

okay, looking back on my "saving with mods without this" post, I should have known it wasn't tied to emblems. If it was, it'd be in the Extras checklist, as well as telling you when it's unlocked (lol)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back