Custom gamedata - Allows you to create save files with addons

[Open Assets] Custom gamedata - Allows you to create save files with addons v1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
here are the screenshots i talked about in my review
Post automatically merged:

just played to the end of the level and the train is gone :dramahog:

the tracks are gone (got hit by fangs bomb before the second screenshot lol)

btw im playing as mario cus i just got the model

im gonna remove the file from my addons to see of it fixs it

it didnt fix it :dramahog:

i am really upset my skybox's are ruined 😭 no joke genuine sadness

Attachments

• srb20188.png
    srb20188.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 135
  • srb20187.png
    srb20187.png
    402.8 KB · Views: 128
  • srb20186.png
    srb20186.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 118
  • srb20189.png
    srb20189.png
    500.6 KB · Views: 112
  • srb20190.png
    srb20190.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 131
  • srb20191.png
    srb20191.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 114
  • srb20193.png
    srb20193.png
    137 KB · Views: 130
  • srb20194.png
    srb20194.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
here are the screenshots i talked about in my review

just played to the end of the level and the train is gone :dramahog:

the tracks are gone (got hit by fangs bomb before the second screenshot lol)

btw im playing as mario cus i just got the model

im gonna remove the file from my addons to see of it fixs it

it didnt fix it :dramahog:

i am really upset my skybox's are ruined 😭 no joke genuine sadness
Type "skybox on" on the console
This isnt an issue with the mod

• Cool!
Reactions: JjJ
Is there any way to start a save file with a mod character and then continue it with a different character? I actually had 3 custom save slots that worked like this (so that I could load any combination of 3 custom characters), but 2 of them got corrupted for some reason, and I dont know to recreate the process. Now if I can only continue a save file with the character I started it as. I've tried creating a duplicate of the one slot that still works, but then the first mod character that i load appears in the two slots...

Is it possible to download, like, a second custom savefile? I downloaded this a second time and gave it a different name, but it's still recognized as the same custom savefile like the first file. I'll definitely do some more testing to see if I can get it to load a second fresh custom savefile, but if there's already a known way to do this the knowledge would be appreciated. Also, yes, I'm asking because I filled out all 30 slots and want more, I do not apologize for loving the board's character mods so much.

unfortunately, this mod no longer works as of april (going on may) 2023 as this mod won't save progress on existing custom save files :cry:

edit: my stupid keister forgot to load other mods BEFORE this one, as of april it still works like a charm

Last edited:
unfortunately, this mod no longer works as of april (going on may) 2023 as this mod won't save progress on existing custom save files :cry:

edit: my stupid keister forgot to load other mods BEFORE this one, as of april it still works like a charm
i got scared for a minute lol

i got scared for a minute lol
sorry for the spook dude, I'm not near as smart as I used to be and as you saw, I can be a real brainlet at times :smile:

if you see me complaining about something other than archie vs idw or the likes again, then just assume I don't know what I'm talking about, because more than half of the time, I don't

sorry for the spook dude, I'm not near as smart as I used to be and as you saw, I can be a real brainlet at times :smile:

if you see me complaining about something other than archie vs idw or the likes again, then just assume I don't know what I'm talking about, because more than half of the time, I don't
It's cool dude

is there a way to convert custom gamedata to vanilla? , i got to egg rock and i wanna save all my unlocks to vanilla

Question: which of the files do i need to download?

when i click on the download button it shows me two files, so it would really helpful if someone could tell me.

I'm not sure how converting vanilla saves to modded works, if someone would be willing to help. I try renaming the gamedata file to custom_gamedata, but it only ever responds that it can't find it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back