Custom Dashmode

[Open Assets] Custom Dashmode 1.0.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I don't know if this has already been reported, but it seems that in the paper peelout version, any models (assigned to PEEL in model.dat) also show when the dashmode is active when super.
I don't think I have any way of fixing that other than completely disabling the dash while super. If you or anyone else knows how to fix it, I'd be happy to put it in and credit you.

I have a big skill issue in coding, but I've found with the original paper peelout addon, there is still a dashmode when super, but the PEEL model doesn't mistakenly show unless sonic is untransformed.
there's not much of a visual effect in the og paper peelout, but there are still sounds that I could go by (as my device's speakers are broken)

Bluetorch updated Custom Dashmode with a new update entry:

Update for All Packs!

Hello again! This one is a tiny update, but a worthy one nonetheless.

• Updated the paper peelout to the latest version.
  • Mach 3 and Mach 4 sounds now play in the air. (Like in pizza tower.)
  • Added a setting to all the packs that remove the top speed for the dashmode.
That's all for now. I honestly didn't think this addon would get this many views or downloads. Thank you all for being such a nice and welcoming community...

Read the rest of this update entry...

stupid image wont show up for me
srb20023.png

For the Peppino Dashmode, Is there a way to make your character use their dashing sprites when in mach 4?

Can a maximum speed be added like a speed cap? Because as of right now with the spindash paired with uncurl you can pick up some incredible speed without any cap.

Also when pairing this with Shadow he is able to go much faster than I want him to when chaos snapping. I want him to go no faster than 60, but I can't do that when every time I chaos snap I speed up.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back