Hello, just felt i should share these two issues i had in sketchberry springs today, yu is 5,8 for reference
Version 6.0: "I WANNA RETIRE" Edition has been released. Incredibly hefty changelog ahead, so bear with me.
OBSIDIAN OASIS ZONE:
SHUFFLE SQUARE ZONE:
- Solid linedef near the first jump has been fixed.
- Turn readability/geometry leading up to the first jump has been improved, slightly.
- CHECKPOINTS HAVE BEEN FIXED.
- Spring Jump has been replaced with a Zipper to be shrink-safe/item-safe.
- Lap Count has been increased to 4.
- General map...
- Significant balance changes to prevent jank and frontrunning.
OBSIDIAN OASIS ZONE:
- Added zippers to prevent path split cheesing over the lilypad section.
- Added better signage before the tunnel entrance, lined the sides with a grass midtexture to help readability.
- Springs before the jump have been brought back.
- Gap has been added to prevent mowing the first cut.
- Adjusted ending of the final spring jump, should now be harder to...
Less cheese. more try your luck.
Introducing C.T.A.P! (Pronounced see-tap, or si-tappu) A collection of levels I've put together for your SRB2 kart racing pleasure!
NOTE: On account of current obligations, I am becoming increasingly more preoccupied with other work to continue making frequent patches for C.T.A.P. They will likely still happen, but expect there to be long periods of time without any updates. Apologies in advance.
CURRENT VERSION CHANGE NOTES: (5.1)
Special thanks to SoupBowler, Eldog, and roy for getting a lot of this stuff to work.
General Fixes:Sketchberry Spring:
- Fixed all known exploits.
- Fixed death pit near the end not being tagged correctly.765 Stadium Zone:
- Improved the palette.Shuffle Square Zone:The way that the turn in the mandatory ramp section before the window break is structured means it is actually, literally impossible to redo without drastically messing up the map geometry beforehand.I am sorry, I have done literally everything within my power to find a natural fix for this jump. It is actually impossible. As for now I'm making Shuffle a hell map until it's fixed.Changes have still been made, however.
- Slopes have been made easier to anticipate.
- Mobjscaled by 10%
- Adjusted the ramp/arcade cut so that lower-speed characters can make the gap with the mobjscale change.