BuddyEx

BuddyEx v1.2

New update to Version 1.1.

- You can now enter a number after the delbot command to delete a specific bot.

- Characters with CA_MELEE will no longer try to give you a shield if they don't have the ability to.

- Bots can now be killed via crush damage.

- Bots are now able to cling to you under certain circumstances.
attachment.php

Also, super forms for the bots are unlikely due to how SRB2 handles the sprites for them. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• srb20175.gif
    srb20175.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 51,111
New update to Version 1.1.

- You can now enter a number after the delbot command to delete a specific bot.

- Characters with CA_MELEE will no longer try to give you a shield if they don't have the ability to.

- Bots can now be killed via crush damage.

- Bots are now able to cling to you under certain circumstances.
attachment.php

Also, super forms for the bots are unlikely due to how SRB2 handles the sprites for them. Sorry about that.
Dang, that's unfortunate

We can finally relieve the JTE and CB days again! Hooray for Alfredo!

Now, if you excuse me.. I’m-a gonna go to Meadow Match Zone and test out my new mod there.

Team '06: Sonic, Shadow and Silver.
Team Generations: Classic Sonic, Modern Sonic and Bandages.
Team Knuckles: You get the idea.

What do you mean if you want knuckles to your team select team sonic or start as sonic and tails and type in the commands add ot knuckles

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Addbot not add ot

What do you mean if you want knuckles to your team select team sonic or start as sonic and tails and type in the commands add ot knuckles

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Addbot not add ot
With this your bot will have a random color - if yo want your Knuckles to be colored like Knuckles, type addbot knuckles red instead of just addbot knuckles.

Cant get modern or neo sonic working with BuddyEx

Hey SMS Alfredo BuddyEx is a cool idea it works great but for some reason if i type addbot modern sonic and addbot neo sonic they dont work eventhough they are turned on. U are supposed to type everything lowercased right? but eitherway BuddyEx is a great mod

You need to type addbot masonic and addbot modernsonic if you do not know your skin name type skin and it will show you something like this skin is msonic (for neo) default is sonic type the addbot msonic and neo is following you

When I add the bots, the bots change skin color so please help me

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

When I add the bot, there skin color changed, please help.

When I add the bots, the bots change skin color so please help me

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

When I add the bot, there skin color changed, please help.
Use addbot [skin] skin when adding the bot to add it with its default skin color. If you want it to have a specific NON-skin default skin color, enter its name instead of skin (e.g. addbot sonic skin to get a blue Sonic, or addbot sonic red to get a red Sonic).

Use addbot [skin] skin when adding the bot to add it with its default skin color. If you want it to have a specific NON-skin default skin color, enter its name instead of skin (e.g. addbot sonic skin to get a blue Sonic, or addbot sonic red to get a red Sonic).

Thanks I just hope the next update will have all the bots turn super with all 7 chaos emeralds and 50 rings

srb20485.gif

The greatest tragedy of BuddyEx.
They can also pass right through the gate you usually need to reach the enemies behind which with an Armageddon Shield
attachment.php

but NOT the other ones...?
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20054.gif
    2 MB · Views: 41,013
  • srb20055.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 40,935

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back