Better Lives

Better Lives 1.11

darn, in that case i think i'll wait a bit and contact a judge if it takes a while, sorry again!
Post automatically merged:

ah, there we go! its able to be downloaded again and its in the misc category now thanks whoever did that lol

Last edited:
It's cool to see an update. This has to be one of my favorite HUD addons. Can't wait to see what characters you add next!

I have an Idea for Compatibility with EXE Characters. I can only do Sonic EXE's idea of the EXEtior variant, but I have Knuckles.EXE and Rexer's ideas, for This EXE variant. Sorry if this breaks any rules, I don't remember if they can, but it's just an idea, you don't have to. Plus, I'm sorry if it's too much.
1703966775702.png
1703966987452.png
1703967022734.png

Yeah, there might not be an EXE mod for Tails and Knuckles, so I'll just post one of my files.

Attachments

• CSL_EXEChars-V1.3.pk3
    11.2 MB · Views: 230
Last edited:
If Possible, Could Compatibility With The Sketchzelle And Clone Metal Sonic Character Addons Be Added?
(Both Character Addons Are Found Bundled With The SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod)
XTRAB0.png
XTRAB0.png

With Mario bros, when you take power up like the invicibilty or the metal cap, only the clothes changes color instead of the whole body.

I think that might be a Mario Bros bug. The HUD only supports the base character and super form if they have it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back