Amy Mania Abilities (Version 2.0)

Rascally Rosy

Piko On!
Amy has some new abilities, they can be put to great use when you utilize them with caution!

Abilities!​

Heli-Hammer: Double press and hold jump to float in the air with Amy's Hammer for two seconds.

Heli-Hammer Cancel: Let go of jump while using Amy's heli-hammer to get forced into falling.

Hammer Jump: Press spin while running to make Amy launch into the air and do a flip with her hammer.

Hammer Attack: Press spin on the ground while not running to activate your normal ground attack.

Twinspin: Press spin mid-air to activate your normal air attack.

Known Issues​

Nothing at the moment!

Credit to TroopSushi and CodenameGamma for creating the original Amy Mania mod for Sonic Mania.

Attachments

• srb20146.gif
    3 MB · Views: 667
  • srb20147.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 558
  • srb20148.gif
    5 MB · Views: 519
  • CL_AmyManiaAbilities-v2.rar
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,015
Last edited:
Well, it's fun and workable, but I think it's too powerful.

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20651.gif
    srb20651.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 6,881
I opened up the wad and checked out what you did to break models, and saw you added sprites for flying. I added my code from Legacy Rosy so I could just use the drill animation as the heli-hammer (since it's the same thing) but I ended up having to change a bunch of stuff.

Basically, I ended up with a slightly nerfed version, but still pretty fun. Makes it slightly less OP, but only slightly.

tl;dr Good mod, OP, I made a nerfed version.

I opened up the wad and checked out what you did to break models, and saw you added sprites for flying. I added my code from Legacy Rosy so I could just use the drill animation as the heli-hammer (since it's the same thing) but I ended up having to change a bunch of stuff.

Basically, I ended up with a slightly nerfed version, but still pretty fun. Makes it slightly less OP, but only slightly.

tl;dr Good mod, OP, I made a nerfed version.

Alright, thanks for the fix!

Changelog v2!
Amy can no longer use her heli-hammer after hammer jumping.
With a little help from DerpyBubblez, Amy's heli-hammer works with 3D models.

And that concludes the changelog! (Yes, it's very minor-)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back