• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
Maybe have alt tails have a peel out but with his tails and that the dash mode doesn't slow down when going to flight mode and depending on how fast you are the faster you go up or whatever directions you're going.
Hahaha

Naaaaaahhh

Peeling and Dash Moding is more Sonic's thing

Hahaha

Naaaaaahhh

Peeling and Dash Moding is more Sonic's thing
Yea ik but it can be made speacial by the fact that instead of using his legs he can use his tails it doesn't have to be use different but look different also about the dashmode I mean y not it can be use for speed and making the dashmode in the air something u can use to continue the speed in the air

Yea ik but it can be made speacial by the fact that instead of using his legs he can use his tails it doesn't have to be use different but look different also about the dashmode I mean y not it can be use for speed and making the dashmode in the air something u can use to continue the speed in the air

I still think it's not needed

Don't spam emojis or memes! If you're going to post, make sure it's on topic and relevant, okay?
UR SUS
.......I mean I think they're probably have other stuff going on that's delaying the release,why do you feel the need to use so many emojis

:knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: SO SUSSY OMG UR SUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This project is sort of in hiatus. I will upload gifs tomorrow showing some progress. There is a menu, flight meter and improved (sort of) swimming as well as an air meter that can be toggled on or off. Also some hud improvements. See ya tomorrow.

EDIT FROM 2/3/2022: The Character Select Art is the same as Tails' because I don't know how to make sprites very well. The only sprites made by me are the dashmode sprites but I'll have to delete them because I also think dashmode is Sonic's thing. He also has the Spindrift because I like to think that he taught Crystal/Alt Sonic. Anyway, the gifs are below.

EDIT FROM 3/3/2022: The hyper themes currently are The World Revolving, Smart Race and Attack of The Killer Queen. I would like to change them but I'm not an ideas person. Does anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 152
  • srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 147
  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Will there be unique animations? beacause i don't want to wait for someone to release a model
I don't think there would be unique animations. Also, the project is currently in a sort of stage where I think it would be fine for me to release, but I would like to try and recode the spindash script and leave Icezer's as an option for the mod. I would also like to try to make an original composition for his Hyper theme as I just don't think music from a different game would fit in.

I don't think I would add an EXP system to Alt Tails and I think I'll just start over with the swimming code as a base.

y'know, maybe one thing you could do is give him a peelout that instantly sends him upwards in his flight mode when charged enough.
kinda like the one fluffy tails has

I do have a code for the flight cancel that I created in staromentum, But i'am not showing it since that wouldn't be the time to show this in a theard post.

EDIT: nvm, I notice you had the flight drop from that addon Sonic 12 created (i think). It was this gif:

srb20004.gif

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back