This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

SGT_NIKO

ntipytH.png

*This pack is where all my separate character mods will be going that will be public, possible additions in the future. Includes individual character wads and a pk3 pack*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARACTERS
----------
--The Gruesome Twosome--
Speed: 7
Weight: 7
------------------------------
"Lurching along is car #2, The Creepy Coupe with The Gruesome Twosome"
--------
After retiring the Wacky Races, these two have decided to go on their own wacky racing adventure as they join kart!
(Please note: This character mod is quite tall and can be a little hard to see with the road sometimes, depending on your camera/field of view settings. Plus depending on your 2D Character Select settings with Moe Mansion, the car can cover up the characters name.)
--Dr. Crygor--
Speed: 6
Weight: 5
"Eureka!"
--------
Coming in from WarioWare Inc. via his private island, it's Dr. Crygor! The mad scientist who's taking a break from experiments and joined the races!
--------
Color palette is mainly based off WarioWare Touched! But some game palettes also reflect his other palettes throughout the games.

Main example: Artichoke represents his DIY palette and Yellow best represents Smooth Moves
--Akira Otoishi--
Speed: 5
Weight: 8
"I'll show you how slow your Stand really is!"
--------
With Morioh in a calmer place and being free from jail, this ultra super guitarist has taken a liking to racing fast and make others eat his dirt!
--------
--Francis (18+/Contains swearing)--
Speed: 9
Weight: 4
"Let's go break stuff!"
--------
Coming in from Fairfield, this fellow biker survives an entire apocolypse, killing hordes of zombies and now competes in racing on the tracks to keep the glory for himself
--Risotto Nero--
Speed: 8
Weight: 9
"I must know who you are.."
--------
The boss of La Squadra Esecuzioni, Risotto has stolen a kart to join the races and find his next target, don't get on this assassins bad side with his stand, Metallica!
--Vlad Plasmius--
Speed: 1
"Check and mate!"
--------
The evil billionaire industrialist of Amity Park has returned from the ghost zone to do some racing, is it all for money, or for something else? Just be careful of this cunning villain!
--Jurgen--
Speed: 3
Weight: 2
"No one...truly knows me.."
--------
After having his plans foiled at Stuttgart in his nightclub, This vampire decides it's better to race instead of capturing souls or having zombies. Also, don't ask how he's able to drive out in the daylight, it's confidential.
--N.A--
Speed: 2
Weight: 6
"What? You never saw me before?"
--------
My main sona, a dragon faun. He's a bit grumpy but mostly just doesn't care about things. Just wanted to make this one for fun. And yes, my voice is pretty quiet, I tried my best in making it louder, my voice is just usually low tone normally.
--Butch DeLoria--
Weight: 1
"Damn right you will. Get lost."
--------
Coming out of Vault 101, the lone tunnel snake has slithered his way out into the free world of the wasteland and down to kart with everyone else, just don't mind his big ego. He'll also barber the hell out of your hair
--Sasha Nein--
Speed: 4
Weight: 3
"Sometimes, isolation is a good thing. It can lead to important discoveries."
--------
Being a Psychonaut Agent, Sasha was cautious about joining the races, but eventually he thinks it can help with his science or tests, don't worry, he wont use his powers. yet
--Linebeck--
Speed: 4
"What's HER deal anyways?!"
--------
Always looking for rupees or treasure, this sea captain has taken part of the races with all the other characters! He may seem tough, but he's usually a coward.

Please note he doesn't have voice clips, his gloat is a music cue so it can overlap on top of the music
--Shivers the butler--
"I will show I burn for her!"
--------
Shivers was a butler who served an unknown master, he's always wandering around either having a crush on Melody or looking for his masters will. Thanks to King Boo, he's free from Egads portrait and now he's driving a kart for some reason
--Dio Brando--
"Do you remember how many breads have you eaten in your life?"
--------
Dio has escaped England, rejected his humanity and joined the races! Just be very careful of his devious moves or you're a goner!
--------
BE CAREFUL!
Dio Brando has a trick up his sleeve! He has the power of Vaporizing Freeze with his vampire powers! He'll stop you dead in your tracks if you bump into him or if he does the same to you.

Note: His freezing ability should not affect other PT.1 Dios.

U4E2Ktl.gif

Big thanks to RetroStation for making the lua script for this mod!
--Slayer--
"Shall we begin?"
--------
Coming in from Guilty Gear (Xrd REV2) is the dandiest vampire you'll ever come across on the race tracks, be careful of his pure strength and try not to get bitten by him.

Also the man loves his haikus
--Dracula--
"It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh."
--------
Dracula got tired of sitting alone in this throne at his castle and decided to hop into a kart to race, hope he doesn't come across Richter or another Belmont.

Note: He comes with two voice variations, one is (Meme) which uses his PS1 voice with some edited ones and (PSP) which uses his voice from Dracula X within SotN. Meme is in pk3 and both are in the individual zip.
--Eduardo Rivera--
Speed: 1
"Hey, that's not any ghost."
--------
Coming from Egon's school is Eduardo, a lazy guy who ended up on the new ghostbusters team, he's ready to bust any ghost up that comes his way.
--The Monarch (18+/Contains vulgar language)--
"I forgot. Oh, wait, I remember. I'm the fucking Monarch! Let me in now!"
--------
This supervillain who has never defeated Doctor Venture in his whole life of being evil, this monarch butterfly had enough and decided racing was a better way to spend his time.
--NOS-4-A2--
"I'm going to drain your energy slowly.."
--------
A robotic vampire who feeds off electricity and used to work with Zurg until eventually betraying him comes NOS-4-A2. He's focused about gaining energy and trying to take over the universe and turn any being into robots. Be careful of his power!
--Cortex (Crash of the Titans/Mind over Mutant)--
"My name's on the stationary!"
--------
For over 14 years, poor Cortex doesn't catch a break from defeating Crash. From trying to take over the world with the doominator and the dance bot, he's given up on trying to get rid of Crash and instead goes for some karting like the old days.
--Sykes--
"WHERE ARE THE HOT CHICKS AT?!"
--------
Another character of mines, coming from Super Hell lies Sykes. A very chaotic demon who loves setting fire to things and try to pick up women (but failing miserably at it.)

And yes he's driving a barbie jeep.
--------
Credit to Spazcakes for voicing him!
--Captain B. Zarr--
Speed: 7
Weight: 3
"Fill her up with rocket fuel and.. blast off!"
--------
From the 1991 pinball table named 'Party Zone' this Captain is ready to race back to his cosmic cottage and score big! Will you be cool enough to get invited to his party?
--Ash Williams--
"This is my Boomstick!"
--------
After being considered the prophecy or the chosen one. Ash continues on his way to beat up anymore deadites that might show up, careful of his chainsaw or boomstick.

Always remember, good, bad, he's the guy with a gun.
--Egon Spengler--
Speed: 8
"I Collect Spores, Molds, And Fungus."
--------
One of the main crew to the Ghostbusters and a former professor, Egon takes it to the race tracks to stop any evil ghosts that come his way, just don't get in the way of his proton pack.
--Arcade Gannon--
"Right now, I'm sure you're asking yourself "Why hasn't some lucky man scooped up this bachelor off his feet?"
--------
The doctor and searcher within Freeside under the Followers of the Apocalypse comes Arcade! He's a sarcastic character who's trying to do his job as a researcher.

Also hates the Legion.
--Cortex (Twinsanity)--
"Surprised to see me Crash?"
--------
Being frozen for 3 years, creating the Psychotron and having a massive iceberg lab, Dr. Neo Cortex is ready to hit to road and destroy any bandicoot in his path. While not being used like a hammer.
--------
--Snow Miser--
"I'm mister white Christmas, I'm mister snow, I'm mister icicle, I'm mister ten below!"
--------
Taking over the South is the Snow Miser! Made by Mother nature, he takes control of any blizzards or snowy weather around the world. He's the more relaxed one than his brother.
--------
--Heat Miser--
"I'm mister green Christmas, I'm mister sun, I'm mister heat blister, I'm mister 101!"
--------
Snow Misers brother, he takes over the North with any fully hot temperatures or enjoying sunny beaches. Just don't get on his bad side, he's pretty hot headed.
--------
-------------------------MD3 INSTRUCTIONS!!-------------------------
AmCeEPj.gif

Place KNIK into the mdls folder (Should be in the games main directory)

Open up mdls.dat (Also in the main directory for the game) and add this to the bottom:

ASHWILLED KNIK/AHWM.md3 3.0 0.0

--CHANGELOG--

v2.8 - March 6th/2024 [Added Ash MD3/Model]
v2.8 - February 24th/2024 [Added Ash Williams update]
v2.7 (Bonus) - January 6th/2024 [Added Ash and Sam alt]
v2.7 - December 24th/2023 [Added Twinsanity Cortex and the Miser Brothers]
v2.6 - December 12th/2023 [Added Arcade from Fallout: NV]
v2.5 - November 14th/2023 [Added Egon from Ghostbusters]
v2.4 - November 2nd/2023 [Added Ash Williams from Evil Dead]
v2.3 - October 19th/2023 [Added Captain B. Zarr from party zone]
v2.2 - August 31st/2023 [Added Titans/MoM Cortex and SYKES]
v2.1 - August 18th/2023 [Added Dracula from SotN, Eduardo from extreme ghostbusters, Monarch from venture bros and NOS-4-A2 from buzz lightyear of star command]
v2.0 - July 26th/2023 [Added Slayer from Guilty Gear]
v1.9 - July 9th/2023 [Added Phantom Blood Dio Brando]
v1.8 - June 30th/2023 [Added Linebeck and Shivers the butler]
v1.7 - June 23rd/2023 [Added Butch DeLoria and Sasha Nein]
v1.6 - June 14th/2023 [Added N.A my main sona character]
v1.5 - June 7th/2023 [Added Jurgen from Sam and Max]
v1.4 - May 26th/2023 [Added Vlad Plasmius from Danny Phantom]
v1.3 - May 15th/2023 [Added Risotto Nero from JJBA]
v1.2 - February 25th/2023 [Added Francis from Left 4 Dead]
v1.1 - October 15th/2022 [Added Akira Otoishi from JJBA]
v1.0 - January 13th/2021
[Released]

Attachments

• KC_NIKO_PACK_v.2.8.pk3
    12.3 MB · Views: 9
  • KCL_NIKO_PACK_v.2.8.pk3
    12.3 MB · Views: 8
  • KC_NIKO_PACK_Individual.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 12
  • NIKOPACK_MD3_Models.zip
    170.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Really like the work you've done with these sprites! Also thanks for unlocking my memory of Wacky Races.

SGT_NIKO updated Niko Character Pack with a new update entry:

v1.9 - Dio Brando rejected his humanity!

Dio Brando from JJBA Phantom Blood has been added to the roster. Includes a normal version and a special lua version. Individuals included.

The lua gives Dio the ability to freeze people in their place for around 2 seconds based off his moveset in ASB. The freeze ability wont affect other Dio Brandos, it'll just be a normal bump whether it's from him or someone else touching him.

---------------------------

Big thanks to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back