This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

starwugetten

That's me!
Pl6ocGr.png

Current Version: v3 (Public)

Hey! This is a a pack of characters I've been working on over the course of some months (circa November 2019), but didn't post publicly until now. This pack of stuff has a few OCs and some video game characters. I provided a .zip file for the characters individually if you'd rather have certain characters. I have plans of making a few more racers in the future, but don't expect too many updates.

Please let me know if you have any issues, and I hope you enjoy my stuff!

SRB2K starschars overview v3.png

Additional Code Jargon
Light Chao: chaoschaoneutral, CCNE
Angel Chao: chaoschaohero, CCAN
Devil Chao: chaoschaodark, CCDE
Storm: stormalbatross, STRM
Johnny: johnnyrush, JORU
Galacta Knight: aeonhero, GAKN
Jet (OC, and not the hawk): starjetw, JETW
Canaro (OC): starcanaro, CVEN
Lavender (OC): starlavenderk, LAVK
Etzel (OC): staretzel, ETZN
Destrie (OC): stardestrie, DSVN
This section pertains to the Team SRB2Kart mod by Snu. I added music loops for some characters for a little extra pizazz if you wanna use 'em with that mod (they come with the racers). Below is a reference for what to type in the console for them.

Storm: addultimatemusic stormalbatross TSRBRG

Johnny: addultimatemusic johnnyrush TSRJRU

Jet: addultimatemusic starjetw TSRSJL

Canaro: addultimatemusic starcanaro TSRSCE

Lavender: addultimatemusic starlavenderk TSRSJL

Etzel: addultimatemusic staretzel TSRSCE

The chao don't have custom music, but I figured that the TSRCAO loop that comes with the base mod works.
The only character with Lua active is Destrie, used for a unique spinout. It doesn't have much of an impact on gameplay.

Credits
Chaos Chao Trio: Sonic Adventure 2
Storm: Sonic Riders
Johnny: Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Advance 2
Galacta Knight: Kirby Superstar Ultra
Jet: Persona 5 (Ryuji)
Canaro: Persona 5 (Yuuki)
Lavender: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (Mandy, voices from show and video game)
Etzel: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Avatar)
Destrie: Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle (Weiss Schnee)
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Catch Me If You Can
Sonic Rush Adventure - Boss: Whisker and Johnny (Allegro)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Invincibility
Sonic Heroes - Invincibility
Patafoin, Dr. Nope: Code sourced from Patafoin's Character Pack, slightly modified by myself
mitsame: Inspiration for the style of the custom kart for the OCs
You: For your support!!! Thank you!

Attachments

• kart0076.gif
    kart0076.gif
    834.6 KB · Views: 234
  • kart0077.gif
    kart0077.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 305
  • kart0008.png
    kart0008.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Updated to V2!

Changelog:

• Added Johnny from the Sonic Rush series.
  • Added Etzel, an original character of mine.
  • Tweaked Jet, Canaro, and Lavender's spritework to better polish them; also fixed a few visual inconsistencies on them that slipped by in v1.
  • Altered the internal name of the TSRB2Kart song that's used for Canaro (he will share it with Etzel from now on)
  • Added version numbers to the individual racer files (sorry, I forgot to do it before!) If you have any of the individual racers without a version number, consider it a part of V1.
I'm working on more stuff for this pack, so stay tuned for another update in the future!

RHhL7f4.gif

starwugetten updated starwugetten's Character Pack (KC_starschars-v2.1P) with a new update entry:

New year, new forum, and also a new update... (v2.1)

Hello! It's been a while since my last update. I finished the majority of this update's content while the forum was down, but I had to whip up an extra thing or two for the new features on add-ons.

Changelog:
  • Resprited the Chaos Chao trio and Storm, and also gave them some new sound effects.
  • Swapped the stats of Light Chao and Angel Chao.
  • Decided to do some file maintenance and fixed some incorrect internal names (this applies to everyone in the pack)
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

starwugetten updated starwugetten's Character Pack (KC_starschars-v2.1P) with a new update entry:

A Villainous Update (v3)

Hello! I've been working on some things on and off for the past... very long while, but I've finally managed to finish what I've been doing. I hope you enjoy the changes and additions I've made!

View attachment 79920

Changelog:
  • Resprited pre-existing original characters of the pack (Jet, Canaro, Lavender, Etzel), and gave them a kart stylistically inspired by mitsame's work.
  • Boosted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back