This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Bruh so you updated the wad just to remove battle? I mean like the changelog makes it sound like you did NOTHING else. Unless Battle messed with the character or changed anything, I don't see the point.

Its your mod so you can do whatev. Just sayin

Bruh so you updated the wad just to remove battle? I mean like the changelog makes it sound like you did NOTHING else. Unless Battle messed with the character or changed anything, I don't see the point.

Its your mod so you can do whatev. Just sayin

It was probably causing various problems with the code, or it was too op

Its your mod so you can do whatever. Just sayin
If people got annoyed by this character for being too op I can understand that. It's their mod anyway so they have the final word about it.

Personally I think that if somebody made a "true 2.2" Mighty they could balance it in a better way for that mode.

since these are reusable, i hope you dont mind me using these sprites as a basefor a character im making.

It's probably been said that the bounce mighty does after hammer drop doesnt work on certain floors or objects or things that have collision that you can stand on, or that sometimes when trying to do wall jump you can end up doing hammer drop instead

but I came to comment about the quake Mighty does not breaking spikes, I think it should, hitting spikes with hammer drop currently... you hardly break any spikes since the actual hammer drop area of effect is so small, which is why you added a quake to kill enemies near you, but i dont know if you CAN make the quake break spikes, since idk maybe its P_NUKE which only effects enemies. I also dunno if you're updating it.

It is fine how it is currently though since Mighty can't break strong walls, you very likely will never get him into an area where he would need to break spikes.

Something I don't get is why Mighty's wall jump goes so much higher than his normal jump.

Last edited:
Something I don't get is why Mighty's wall jump goes so much higher than his normal jump.
Speaking about the wall jump, Whenever you wall jump, You are unable to move so the only way to fix this is to have devmode or a skin changing mod enabled so you can swap characters and fix the problem, if you DON'T have a skin changer on, Then your basically screwed.

Speaking about the wall jump, Whenever you wall jump, You are unable to move so the only way to fix this is to have devmode or a skin changing mod enabled so you can swap characters and fix the problem, if you DON'T have a skin changer on, Then your basically screwed.
uh... really? is that a standard mode problem? I don't remember being unable to move when performing wall jump.

Found a couple of bugs/oversights that I wasnt able to talk about in my review due to it already being as long as it is.

Bug #1: Walls have no consistency on what you can and cannot cling onto
srb20001.gif

Bug #2: The Hammerdrop landing does not work on some floors
srb20008.gif

Bug #3: When rolling or spindashing into a walljump you retain your lack of midair control, even after you walljump

srb20005.gif

Bug #4: The wallcling state can activate even on extreme slopes such as this one in Techno Hill Act 1
srb20006.gif

Bug #5: The Hammerdrop does not break spikes placed on walls like the ones in this gif
srb20007.gif

Bug #6: Hammerdropping on the Wavy lava in Red Volcano doesnt hurt Mighty, as well hammerdropping onto lava in general still bounces the player off instead of just damaging them and then canceling it like with how its done in Mania.
srb20009.gif

Bug #7: Hammerdropping on some of the floors & surfaces in the anti-gravity sections in Egg Rock will create the shockwave effect but will not trigger a bounce.
srb20003.gif

Edit: Found another bug after posting this, jumping/landing on spikes while under the effects of an Invincibility Monitor/Super Form will still trigger the bounce even though Mighty doesnt need to, potentially getting him stuck like in this gif

srb20010.gif

Last edited:
I was messing with my copy of the wad and I think if you use the sprite where mighty is hanging from a rope/held by tails that it looks more natural for the wall cling frame. (It'd be nice to see this mod get a revision to give him better shell shapes and eyebrows. it feels like it's only a polishing itteration away from matching the espio wad's quality)

I found a bug with Rock Thrower. Even though it's supposed to cost 10 rings, it only takes away 3 rings when you use it. Also it doesn't damage enemies.
And another thing that happens is that for some reason you instantly get hurt if you Hammer Drop with Battle Mod on.
Well thanks for telling me i guess

the wall jump would look alot better using the "holding tails/bars animation" because it plants both of his feet against the wall in a pose similar to knuckles chaotix

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back