Resource icon
I don’t know how. To play mod lvls

I use the mobile version of srb2 and I don’t know how to play the modded levels

The problem with the mobile game is, you need to get the modded levels into the "addons" folder of SRB2, and mobile phones don't let you manage your downloaded files.

Not sure if there's a file manager available for phones, but what I did is just hook up my phone to the computer, search for a folder with "Srb2" in the name, go there until I find the addon folder, and throw the .wad or .pk3 files of modded games into that folder.
Then I can perfectly activiate the files in the mobile game and play the mods.

I'm not sure what your hurdle is, but that's the challenge/ solution I went trough.

And now I'm commentating on this mod anyway, pretty cool mod.
Surprised at the amount of custom coding and items it contained. I had no idea you could do inlevel cutscenes.
That's interesting, I should study that.
But yeah, level design is a bit confusing, but neat how many original elemnts you put into this.

Last edited:
The problem with the mobile game is, you need to get the modded levels into the "addons" folder of SRB2, and mobile phones don't let you manage your downloaded files.

Not sure if there's a file manager available for phones, but what I did is just hook up my phone to the computer, search for a folder with "Srb2" in the name, go there until I find the addon folder, and throw the .wad or .pk3 files of modded games into that folder.
Then I can perfectly activiate the files in the mobile game and play the mods.

I'm not sure what your hurdle is, but that's the challenge/ solution I went trough.

And now I'm commentating on this mod anyway, pretty cool mod.
Surprised at the amount of custom coding and items it contained. I had no idea you could do inlevel cutscenes.
That's interesting, I should study that.
But yeah, level design is a bit confusing, but neat how many original elemnts you put into this.

uh sir, let me give you a good file manager every android player uses. ZArchiver, just search it on the playstore and you can manage files with no computer work.

TrustyGun updated Sempiternity Shores Zone with a new update entry:

Belated Updates

It's been a while...
I've been alerted to a sisgev that occurs in SSZ1, only in software mode starting from 2.2.10. Needless to say, in this release that has been fixed. (Thanks, @Othius!)
That silly bug that cause the seashell's to appear as Spring Shell when using 3D model have been fixed.
Also, finally the Kokonaut's code has been touched up. (You know how nasty nearly 3 year old code can be?!)
There may be some other stuff that I forgot about since there...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I played it, and I evaluate it like this:

Act 1 was just so empty and short EVEN SHORTER THAN GREENFLOWER 1 (no im just kidding)
The graphics... Can you add an shadow for your sprites?
the musics are just awesome

and I want to ask something about the boss...
Who's that cute cloud(Is it just named Stray-bolts?)?
Is it a robot and is it made by Eggman?
If not, why would it attack the player?
and is it female

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back