wohohoah it's silver making his first post on this very forum!
i'll cut to the chase here; i have some levels i've been working on for the past while that i want to publish to the public in an actual playable state.

in this version there is only currently one level with two acts, being Green Valley Zone, but i will update the pack in the future with even more zones besides this.

known issues yet to be resolved because i'm not too experienced with slade or zone builder
there are some visual glitches, including a small "linedef" in act 1 that shows up as not textured, despite there being no linedef there.

in the lake section of act 2, when in openGL mode, for some reason the slope cuts into the sector instead of resting on top of it. again, this only shows up in openGL mode, so i have absolutely no idea how to fix that lol.

changelog
literally before the post even went public, 29/07:
fixed up the pk3 file to actually show the level name when loading and fixed up a mistake in the filename that hopefully nobody noticed.

02/08/2020:
fixed up a stupidly large texture oversight in act 2, by now all textures are completely filled in.
added loads more cosmetic touches to act 2 to make it feel more...populated. things like vines, loads of plants, trees, and even a few blue birds. it is green valley, after all!

i really hope you enjoy these levels as much as i did while making them!

Attachments

• srb20006.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 808
  • srb20007.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 650
  • srb20008.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 402
  • srb20011.gif
    2 MB · Views: 453
  • srb20012.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 503
  • S_silverlevelpack-V0.1.5.pk3
    94.9 KB · Views: 814
Last edited:
Heeey!
This got in releases, nice job, but also here's a litte bug, in the 2nd Level, appears an texture floating at the end of the level, not much, but it's an bug after all.

Heeey!
This got in releases, nice job, but also here's a litte bug, in the 2nd Level, appears an texture floating at the end of the level, not much, but it's an bug after all.
lNAs3bm.png

you mean this thing here, or is it something else (if it's something else could you please send in a screenshot bc i probably have no idea lmao)?
either way i should have this fixed along with a couple other things in the next update, which should come in about a day or so.

update in and coming! nothing huge really, just some touches to act 2 to make it more alive (and more possible to beat). check the changelog on the OP for details on what's new specifically.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back