Astounding overhaul, although the lack of touch-ups made to the end of the act is somewhat disappointing. Everything else is absolutely golden, I felt like a kid playing through GFZ2 for the first time again.

Despite knowing full well that what I'm about to suggest would be tricky to arrange, I would love to see krabs and his contributors collaborate one more time on a project akin to this; the creative synergy shared is second to none.

Last edited:
Astounding overhaul, although the lack of touch-ups made to the end of the act is somewhat disappointing. Everything else is absolutely golden, I felt like a kid playing through GFZ2 for the first time again.

Totally seconding this, I was grinning like a dummy the whole playthrough. I could list a thousand details, but to keep it short; I adore how open and connected it is, while still being clearly GFZ2!
Though, for a potential future update, you may want to do something about these two signposts being so close to each other (picture 1); and I'm not sure if the water current not affecting the player is intentional or not in this small cave (picture 2).

Attachments

• srb20033.png
    srb20033.png
    708.2 KB · Views: 225
  • srb20035.png
    srb20035.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 219
Is it just me, or are the emerald tokens a bit bigger than usual...? Other than that, I really like this map.

I spotted a minor visual bug

srb20004.png

Other than that this was really good, always felt like 2.2 GFZ2 was slightly lacking visually and how open it was, especially compared to some of the other 2.2 levels

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back