SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Levels

The Gate of Dreams [Night Five, Stage 1] Details »»
The Gate of Dreams [Night Five, Stage 1]
Version: Fifth Night, first subversion, by Latius (Hybrid Kart Mapper/Porter) Latius is offline
Developer Last Online: Apr 2020

Version: SRB2 Rating: (1 votes - 3.00 average)
Released: 12-17-2019 Last Update: Never Installs: 0
Single Player Levels Scripts Sprites/Graphics Is in Beta Stage

DrEAMing once again, The Gate of Dreams, which is more like a teaser of sorts of a future map pack, is now back and ported to SRB2 V2.2, using the DrEAMS version of Emerald Hunt Advanced.

Like the original release, this pack contains two maps, both intended to be tutorial stages for the two main non-Boss modes of the pack. And it features the same four Emblems which the original submission had. However, a change in V2.2 meant that coding had to be altered, due to the fact that it's no longer Rings which open capsules, but Blue Chips. This will remain like that for normal gameplay, but the NiGHTS stars are replaced with Rings, as they should be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20001.gif
Views:	403
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	23767

...Also, the custom death messages are also included, updated to work with the 2.2 sprites.

New to V5.1: The start of the hints of the full pack with a new spiffy intro. And an updated version of EHA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20003.gif
Views:	265
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	23811

Quote:
In the event I do not log in for a month and cannot be contacted, I give blanket permission for STJr and its appointed staff to coordinate and approve the porting and maintenance of my standard SRB2 releases on the SRB2MB, except where stated otherwise. I reserve the right to ask for those ports to be taken down or replaced if I return. You may not edit my work to create other content (such as Original Characters or Remix Stages) unless specified.

This map can only be updated after EHA is updated to work.

Download Now

File Type: zip VSLE_GateOfDreams-v5_1.zip (6.62 MB, 245 views)

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 12-18-2019   #2
Whackjood
The unreliable joodge
Judge

And into releases! As mentioned in the Emerald Hunt Advanced V2 release, I am allowing this game type to use an E in its prefix to reflect how it is a modification of the existing emerald hunt game type that Latius has made their own, instead of a default stage.
Old 12-18-2019   #3
Latius
Hybrid Kart Mapper/Porter

Updates:

Night Five, Stage 1 (V5.1) - EHA (DrEAMS version) updated to v2.1, added custom act intro stuff.

SRB2Kart Track Mapper
Latius is offline   Reply With Quote