SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Levels

High Bridge Zone 1.0 Details »»
High Bridge Zone 1.0
Version: 2.2, by PepsiJuan666 (haha im mexican lol) PepsiJuan666 is offline
Developer Last Online: Oct 2020

Version: SRB2 Rating: (2 votes - 2.80 average)
Released: 09-17-2020 Last Update: Never Favourites: 0
Single Player Levels

HI GUYS IM BACK!!!

This level took me about 4 days to do because I had another idea, but due to a mistake that I cannot correct, the level was damaged. but hey, I had another idea to do, give me your opinions, I need feedback because I like to see your comments ^ v ^

P.D: i had to change the main file around 7 or 8 times cause i was fiding a lots of errors in the zone, but now its playable

P.D 2: Soerry DOOD64 for have to check this around 2 times and found the thread empty or with another file.

Download Now

File Type: rar High Bridge Zone By PepsiJuan666.rar (68.9 KB, 279 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20002.png
Views:	231
Size:	651.4 KB
ID:	38898   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20003.png
Views:	179
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	38899   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20004.png
Views:	153
Size:	603.0 KB
ID:	38900   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20005.png
Views:	122
Size:	537.8 KB
ID:	38901  

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
D00D64
Probably Responsible

Welcome to releases!
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3
PepsiJuan666
haha im mexican lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by D00D64 View Post
Welcome to releases!
oh god... FINALLY

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #4
NewObedBjs.2020
Srb2 The Best Sonic Fangame

If Im not mistaken making 3D levels are more difficult than creating one in 2D it seems like a super interesting level with vanilla music maybe but anyway time to try it
NewObedBjs.2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #5
Kwiin
[A person in a place]

You're improving a ton! There are parts of this stage I think look genuinely cool, and it's pretty decent to run through, although not the most interesting. I think your next in gameplay is learning how to make your levels feel less flat, be it with more vertical platforming, more platforms with scattered heights, or simply just sloping your ground more. Your next step visuals-wise would definitely be to play with more varied ceilings. Everything is F_SKY1 in here! Add some arches, or some cliff overhangs, add some variety in the lighting, this will help your stage feel less monotonous.
Kwiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #6
PepsiJuan666
haha im mexican lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwiin View Post
you're improving a ton! There are parts of this stage i think look genuinely cool, and it's pretty decent to run through, although not the most interesting. I think your next in gameplay is learning how to make your levels feel less flat, be it with more vertical platforming, more platforms with scattered heights, or simply just sloping your ground more. Your next step visuals-wise would definitely be to play with more varied ceilings. Everything is f_sky1 in here! Add some arches, or some cliff overhangs, add some variety in the lighting, this will help your stage feel less monotonous.
juanito has passed act fof
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #7
Mr.Siphon

Lets GOOOOOOOOOO
Mr.Siphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #8
yfyfyfyfyfy
Don't listen me! I'm a fool

ok, the first thing I noticed on the level right after launch is that there are no shadows on the level. This is because there is technically no ceiling at the level with shadows underneath. But it doesn't look very nice.
next, what I say is a barrier hook. it's just a solid wall around the level. if I were you, I would reduce it to a certain level.
lava. I didn't immediately understand that if you fall into it, you will die. there are moments at the level when the floor falls under you. and you cannot always understand and react when the floor falls. and in the next part of the level you are afraid that the floor will start falling again and you just run forward, although the floor is not falling through now.
even though the moment with the springs looks strange, I liked jumping on them.
there is lava on the level, which has no animation that it flows. add it!
I also want to note that this level is difficult to pass for Fang or Amy, because they cannot spindesh. to be more precise, impossible. at least I haven't found a way for them.

pretty good job. I hope you take my advice and use it. good luck in the future!

I also found 2 bugs, I attached them to the message.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	srb20053.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	39190   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20056.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	39191   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20121.gif
Views:	27
Size:	5.91 MB
ID:	39194  
My discord: yfyfyfyfyfy#8483
Would you like me to test your addon? Write to me in discord!

English is not my native language. Sorry if there is a mistake in the text. Even in this.
yfyfyfyfyfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #9
PepsiJuan666
haha im mexican lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyfyfyfyfy View Post
ok, the first thing I noticed on the level right after launch is that there are no shadows on the level. This is because there is technically no ceiling at the level with shadows underneath. But it doesn't look very nice.
next, what I say is a barrier hook. it's just a solid wall around the level. if I were you, I would reduce it to a certain level.
lava. I didn't immediately understand that if you fall into it, you will die. there are moments at the level when the floor falls under you. and you cannot always understand and react when the floor falls. and in the next part of the level you are afraid that the floor will start falling again and you just run forward, although the floor is not falling through now.
even though the moment with the springs looks strange, I liked jumping on them.
there is lava on the level, which has no animation that it flows. add it!
I also want to note that this level is difficult to pass for Fang or Amy, because they cannot spindesh. to be more precise, impossible. at least I haven't found a way for them.

pretty good job. I hope you take my advice and use it. good luck in the future!

I also found 2 bugs, I attached them to the message.
About the invisible effect in some sections of the level: WHAT THE HELL, HOW DID THAT GET THERE ??, I had no idea that it appeared in the level, I had tried it several times and did not even notice it. And believe me, that is one of the least damaging bugs in development, you don't want to see why bugs and bugs had to pass the level. I'll see what I can do about it.

Now, about Amy and Fang, the level is supposed to only be this version of the level playable with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, but don't worry, the alternate paths, low and high are planned for the level. Soon you will be able to play with Amy and Fang.

The unexpected platform collapses: ... I see that I need to add different textures to the shaky ground.

I should also give the level more shape and detail, a friend told me that the mountains looked very flat and simple.

Thanks bro, let me change that stuff for a second version of the level.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	oukei.PNG
Views:	18
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	39215  
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #10
PepsiJuan666
haha im mexican lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.siphon View Post
lets goooooooooo
lets fucking gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo