PepsiJuan666

haha im mexican lol
HI GUYS IM BACK!!!

This level took me about 4 days to do because I had another idea, but due to a mistake that I cannot correct, the level was damaged. but hey, I had another idea to do, give me your opinions, I need feedback because I like to see your comments ^ v ^

P.D: i had to change the main file around 7 or 8 times cause i was fiding a lots of errors in the zone, but now its playable

P.D 2: Soerry DOOD64 for have to check this around 2 times and found the thread empty or with another file.

Attachments

• srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    651.4 KB · Views: 782
  • srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 521
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    603 KB · Views: 628
  • srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    537.8 KB · Views: 460
  • High Bridge Zone By PepsiJuan666.rar
    68.9 KB · Views: 742
Last edited:
If Im not mistaken making 3D levels are more difficult than creating one in 2D it seems like a super interesting level with vanilla music maybe but anyway time to try it

You're improving a ton! There are parts of this stage I think look genuinely cool, and it's pretty decent to run through, although not the most interesting. I think your next in gameplay is learning how to make your levels feel less flat, be it with more vertical platforming, more platforms with scattered heights, or simply just sloping your ground more. Your next step visuals-wise would definitely be to play with more varied ceilings. Everything is F_SKY1 in here! Add some arches, or some cliff overhangs, add some variety in the lighting, this will help your stage feel less monotonous.

you're improving a ton! There are parts of this stage i think look genuinely cool, and it's pretty decent to run through, although not the most interesting. I think your next in gameplay is learning how to make your levels feel less flat, be it with more vertical platforming, more platforms with scattered heights, or simply just sloping your ground more. Your next step visuals-wise would definitely be to play with more varied ceilings. Everything is f_sky1 in here! Add some arches, or some cliff overhangs, add some variety in the lighting, this will help your stage feel less monotonous.
juanito has passed act fof

ok, the first thing I noticed on the level right after launch is that there are no shadows on the level. This is because there is technically no ceiling at the level with shadows underneath. But it doesn't look very nice.
next, what I say is a barrier hook. it's just a solid wall around the level. if I were you, I would reduce it to a certain level.
lava. I didn't immediately understand that if you fall into it, you will die. there are moments at the level when the floor falls under you. and you cannot always understand and react when the floor falls. and in the next part of the level you are afraid that the floor will start falling again and you just run forward, although the floor is not falling through now.
even though the moment with the springs looks strange, I liked jumping on them.
there is lava on the level, which has no animation that it flows. add it!
I also want to note that this level is difficult to pass for Fang or Amy, because they cannot spindesh. to be more precise, impossible. at least I haven't found a way for them.

pretty good job. I hope you take my advice and use it. good luck in the future!

I also found 2 bugs, I attached them to the message.

Attachments

• srb20053.jpg
    srb20053.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 186
  • srb20056.jpg
    srb20056.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 338
  • srb20121.gif
    srb20121.gif
    5.9 MB · Views: 513
ok, the first thing I noticed on the level right after launch is that there are no shadows on the level. This is because there is technically no ceiling at the level with shadows underneath. But it doesn't look very nice.
next, what I say is a barrier hook. it's just a solid wall around the level. if I were you, I would reduce it to a certain level.
lava. I didn't immediately understand that if you fall into it, you will die. there are moments at the level when the floor falls under you. and you cannot always understand and react when the floor falls. and in the next part of the level you are afraid that the floor will start falling again and you just run forward, although the floor is not falling through now.
even though the moment with the springs looks strange, I liked jumping on them.
there is lava on the level, which has no animation that it flows. add it!
I also want to note that this level is difficult to pass for Fang or Amy, because they cannot spindesh. to be more precise, impossible. at least I haven't found a way for them.

pretty good job. I hope you take my advice and use it. good luck in the future!

I also found 2 bugs, I attached them to the message.
About the invisible effect in some sections of the level: WHAT THE HELL, HOW DID THAT GET THERE ??, I had no idea that it appeared in the level, I had tried it several times and did not even notice it. And believe me, that is one of the least damaging bugs in development, you don't want to see why bugs and bugs had to pass the level. I'll see what I can do about it.

Now, about Amy and Fang, the level is supposed to only be this version of the level playable with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, but don't worry, the alternate paths, low and high are planned for the level. Soon you will be able to play with Amy and Fang.

The unexpected platform collapses: ... I see that I need to add different textures to the shaky ground.

I should also give the level more shape and detail, a friend told me that the mountains looked very flat and simple.

Thanks bro, let me change that stuff for a second version of the level.

Attachments

• oukei.PNG
    oukei.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 302

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back