HorizonChars

HorizonChars v1.1.1 - Sharper & Slicker

Skip requires scraps to create monitors, what about something similar with Milne?

Also is the vertical grab range still reduced? the original range was fun to me personally lol

Me and my 5,000 hours on tf2 both agree that this is an excellent addition to the oc wads.

If you'll excuse me now, I'm gonna super Milne kazotzky kick my way through egg rock zone act 2.

I would like to add to the topic about heavy here, since I've never talked about it before. When v1.2 first came out, I was a bit off-put by the new weight. But the more I played it, the more I felt it fit perfectly, and made her a lot more satisfying in the long run. It makes a lot more sense for a giant rock to have some heft to it rather than being as light as a feather. When v1.3 came out and reverted this, it felt so, so much worse. I legitimately cannot tolerate playing as her anymore as it just isn't interesting without it, I didn't care that it made some sections of levels impossible because what was possible, was very fun to romp through. I want to vouch for a future update bringing back the mechanic, but with less intensity to be less "clunky" to the people that disliked it in v1.2, and to make custom maps more playable. Another idea is to combine the weight with a higher jump height, I think that could pull off some satisfying results. Also, Crystelle, I don't get what you mean by "everyone hated it." Going off all the comments on this post, the ratio of people directly talking about it from positive to negative is 4 to 3, with Frostiikin's gif convincing one person to switch and like it. Was it constantly talked about in #srb2 like that?

From SRB2 netgames I've joined and people in #srb2, almost always it seemed like people hated it. We're thinking about a more creative way to bring it back.

i was thinking that adding an option as code (i.e. MilneHeavy on/off) would work, but idk, you do you

Ok so, i was playing with Milne v1.3 on the gamemode "Hide & Seek"
and because yes i started dancing, but it just gaved me an DOWN FRAMRATE.
and the sound was like broken, played in "Tag" and happened the same.

I haven't seen if this happens in other Milne versions.

If Milne is made out of crystals does milne breathe?
*milne drowns*
oh ok so milne needs air.
i suppose maybe milne is just like a normal being
i wonder what milne's favorite food is
i think milne eats, considering milne needs air to survive

If Milne is made out of crystals does milne breathe?
*milne drowns*
oh ok so milne needs air.
i suppose maybe milne is just like a normal being
i wonder what milne's favorite food is
i think milne eats, considering milne needs air to survive

No, she does not breathe.
No, she does not need to eat, either.
My "canon" reason that she "drowns" is just the pressure of the water making her shatter.
Milne DOES eat sometimes, and her favorite food is popcorned shrimp.

No, she does not breathe.
No, she does not need to eat, either.
My "canon" reason that she "drowns" is just the pressure of the water making her shatter.
Milne DOES eat sometimes, and her favorite food is popcorned shrimp.
it would be cute to make a different pre-drowning animation in that case... but what about space countdown? space ain't really that pressuring

shrimp

i was thinking that adding an option as code (i.e. MilneHeavy on/off) would work, but idk, you do you

I Also agree, since you seem to have a divide between people that liked the heavy update, and those that didn't.

I for one also liked the heavy update, it made her a little unique in a way that she platforms and jumps differently. if you play her right, she can actually platform faster and do things much faster since you don't have to waste most of the time waiting to land after making a jump or bouncing off of a spring. it makes her a bit fast paced, oddly enough.

I've recorded a few examples of what I mean....

if only I knew how to upload gifs here.

Ok so, i was playing with Milne v1.3 on the gamemode "Hide & Seek"
and because yes i started dancing, but it just gaved me an DOWN FRAMRATE.
and the sound was like broken, played in "Tag" and happened the same.

I haven't seen if this happens in other Milne versions.

Gee, that's rough buddy! You can head to the Bug Reports thread of the Message Board to address that!

Gee, that's rough buddy! You can head to the Bug Reports thread of the Message Board to address that!
[anime image removed bc why do you keep posting these lol]

i mean it's technically relevant to here because it seems to be less of a srb2 bug and more of a milne bug, but that's up to interpretation tbf.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back