This is a simple Lua script that allows you to add underwater music tracks for your levels.
- Add the script to your wad/pk3.
- Get/create a variation of your level's song with the same length.
- Add a line in your Level Header, defining "Lua.WaterMusic = " with whatever your underwater song's name is.
- Keep your main & water songs under around 2MB in filesize each, big filesizes tend to cause the game to hang when switching between them.
- There's also an example setup attached, which affects GFZ1 if you want to see how it works.