- I give permission for this addon to be reused, modified, or ported by anyone
- I understand my submission will be rejected if it does not follow forum rules, Submissions guidelines, and/or file name conventions
Exactly what's being implied in the name. Originally made as a fun test just with GFZ, I am now slowly expanding the scope of it, with the eventual goal being to have the entire game underwater.
Do you think you can brave through the abandoned watery depths, and defeat Robotnik once again, all the while you are in constant danger of drowning?
- Greenwater Zone and Sunken Hillside Zone.
- Custom title screen.
- Slight level design changes for better visuals and underwater gameplay.
- Zones have even more secrets in them.
- Custom emblems, most of which have new locations and hints.
- Along with other smaller changes.
NOTE: It's highly recommended to play with OpenGL, mainly for superior and easier-to-see visuals.