- What permissions do you give others to modify and/or maintain your submission?
- Modify: YES - Maintain: YES - I give permission for my entire submission to be modified by others or used in their own work. I give permission for my entire submission to be maintained by others as well.
- I made sure my file(s) follow the Submissions Guidelines
- I named my file(s) correctly (see Filename Conventions)
Requires Lat's KartMP. Incompatible with minenice's xItemLib.
Juicebox is a far-reaching, highly opinionated gameplay mod, aimed at reducing common frustrations and keeping players in close competition.
- Dash Gates offer comeback potential for precise handling.
- Technical Recovery keeps players in the action after tough hits.
- Rebalanced items offer more consistency at every distance.
- New systems keep all statblocks in competition, without handling changes.
- No new controls.
MOD EDIT: Version "numbers" go by alphabetical flavors for this file.
Quickstart guide + full changelog @ hyuu.cc/j.
High-intensity: 2-12 players recommended!
Server - Requires Lat's KartMP—seriously, it's important. Incompatible with minenice's xItemLib.
- juicebox: When On (by default), all Juicebox features are enabled. When toggling this On, some cvars (including KMP configuration) will be changed: when toggling this Off, Juicebox will reset those cvars to their original value.
- fastrespawn: Off by default. When On, Juicebox "Fast Respawn" will be used even when Juicebox is off, and the respawndelay cvar will be controlled by Juicebox. Intended for servers with votable gametypes, since Fast Respawn is basically the only change with no side effects that most people can agree on.
- jb_restorecvars: On by default. When Off, Juicebox will make no attempt to "fix" cvars when toggled off, and any changes it makes will remain, letting you use your own config snippets or companion script to handle settings changes.
- jb_reset: Command. When used, clears Juicebox's "memory" for changed cvars, allowing you to make changes while Juicebox is enabled without having them undone when it's disabled. Good for configs that are delayed or executed at unusual times.
- jb_tips: On by default. When Off, disables end-of-race tips.
- jb_reducemotion: Off by default. When On, disables gate screenshake.
Some original concepts from Chromatian, VelocitOni, Barkley and Wolfs. Sound contributions from Runa, Lazuli and Eebrozgi. Graphical contributions from Chengi and Eebrozgi. Code contributions from Lat, Snu and Wolfs. Eternal testing and feedback debt owed to all Neps illuminati + all public test participants.