How to use it:
1) Host a netgame or play singleplayer with the data recording script L_Feedback-v1.lua added
2) Add comments using the 'comment' console command or the '!comment' chat command. Death points in the map will also be recorded!
3) Data will be exported to luafiles/Deaths.txt and luafiles/Comments.txt. These files can be sent to someone else so they can view the data themselves.
4) In an offline game, add the map(s) and add the data viewing script L_SeeFeedback-v1.pk3
5) Comments and death markers will automatically import when a map begins - touch a comment to read player feedback!
Also, if you want to view comments from multiple comment/death files at once, simply name them as such and they will all load simultaneously: Comments.txt, Comments1.txt, Comments2.txt, Deaths.txt, Deaths1.txt, Deaths2.txt, etc (up to 9). This is useful for situations where multiple playtests on different servers each provided useful data, and you want to view it all at once.
Hopefully this will allow mapmakers to get much more detailed data from playtests and OLDC servers.