This update took a bit to make and it's mostly for the map side of things (although some script stuff was touched as well)
+ Various tweaks to the palettes in THZ, DSZ, CEZ, and ERZ. Ranging from slight tweaks to dramatic overhauls.
+ CEZ1E has new lighting to complement its overhauled encore colormap
+ Revised hazard placement in DSZ1E, DSZ2E, and CEZ1E
* Fixed an issue in GFZ1E where there were flowers underwater
* Fixed weird colormap issues (except one) in GFZ2E
* Fixed a possible softlock in THZ1E
* Fixed weird texturing issues in ERZ2E
* Fixed an untagged pit in ERZ2E
* Fixed the global level select not showing up in the Extras menu
* Fixed some weird jank with supers while switching. Switching now promptly boots you out of super.
* Tweaked the encore monitor randomization to be a bit more interesting in level packs.
Here comes an update for both the script and the level pack that includes some experimental stuff.
* Fixed an issue where you could switch characters after death
+ Added support for characters that have no life icon.
(this means you can use xmomentum with encore mode now without summoning the microwave™)
* Fixed MP Special Stages not being in the MainCFG
* Fixed a myriad of softlocks in ERZ1E, primarily ones that tall people suffer with.
* Corrected an oversight in ERZ2E where you could have the attraction shield where mines are nearby
* Fixed weirdly intangible spikes in DSZ2E
+ Made the finale of ACZ1E way harder. (this design is experimental so feedback is appreciated)
+ Edited the Metal Sonic fight to also be a bit harder. The previous race map and metal ghost has been changed to compensate for this.