What was the first version of srb2 yall played?

TrinityBlur

Despite the fact i told people in the srb2 server i started in 2.2.9, i actually began on 2.0 but i didnt know, though when i began it was on a psp emulator, it lagged a lot, so i only played for like 5 minutes before quitting, I was SHOCKED to find out the psp version was 2.0, because i remembered it being EXACTLY like 2.2.
By the way i never got past gfz 1 because the lag was THAT bad. I used the psp emulator in a heavily outdated tablet that i dont own anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Another little fun story i wanna say is that, i actually remember seeing a ton of srb2 2.1 videos on yt cause the game was also blowing up at the time iirc, i played the psp version like i said, and yeah after i stopped i never touched it again despite seeing many videos on my recommended (never watched em though, just skipped through)
Then on 2.2's release, after a few months, i saw many srb2 2.2 videos, i just ignored them, then 2 weeks before 2.2.10's release, i began playing srb2 and still am to this day. I dont think ill ever stop.

Despite the fact i told people in the srb2 server i started in 2.2.9, i actually began on 2.0 but i didnt know, though when i began it was on a psp emulator, it lagged a lot, so i only played for like 5 minutes before quitting, I was SHOCKED to find out the psp version was 2.0, because i remembered it being EXACTLY like 2.2.
By the way i never got past gfz 1 because the lag was THAT bad. I used the psp emulator in a heavily outdated tablet that i dont own anymore.

Another little fun story i wanna say is that, i actually remember seeing a ton of srb2 2.1 videos on yt cause the game was also blowing up at the time iirc, i played the psp version like i said, and yeah after i stopped i never touched it again despite seeing many videos on my recommended (never watched em though, just skipped through)
Then on 2.2's release, after a few months, i saw many srb2 2.2 videos, i just ignored them, then 2 weeks before 2.2.10's release, i began playing srb2 and still am to this day. I dont think ill ever stop.
CORRECTION: i was supposed to say "some months past 2.2's release" not "2.2's release, after a few months"

2.2.10 android
Welcome to the fun, buddy! What do you think of the game so far?

One of the old final demo versions, I think maybe 1.09.2 just going by memory. It had Superman Sonic since Super Sonic wasn't ready yet. Not long later while trying to figure out how to get wads working, I realized I was on an out of date version and updated to 1.09.4 which fixed my problem, and that was the version I played most for a long while until the next major update.

I started playing during the 2.1 era. I saw the trailer for 2.2 and I wanted to check the game out in the state before slopes and all of the other changes.

Of course, it would still be more than a year before 2.2 would arrive, but the game was FOSS and the team had passion so no complaints.

I started in 2.1.15 but I remember having played 2.0 during that time.
Really started playing and entered the community during 2.1.25

The last 2.1 version was my introduction to SRB2. Then a few months later, 2.2 came out. So i had to update to the new version

2.0 or 1.09.4
i didnt know about 2.1 until like 2016 when i actually found out about the SRB2 website
yes just like everyone else i found out about SRB2 from a random off-site location that most definitely gave my PC a virus

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back