The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

when opening srb2 2.2.11 it crash :( btw sorry for repost im trying to find the simillar posts
Post automatically merged:

oh ok
its not supported yet, you gotta wait a month, give some time to StarManiaKG

when opening srb2 2.2.11 it crash :( btw sorry for repost im trying to find the simillar posts
Post automatically merged:

oh ok
Did you download the full installer from srb2.org, and then extract all of the files over your pre-existing 2.2.10 install? That usually tends to fix issues like those.

remember kids, if you're using the 2.2.11 patcher, or any patcher, it's not recommended to use custom builds, use vanilla builds
if you don't have a vanilla build, use a full install
anyways i do enjoy the build, and once that month or so is up, i'll be ready to play random music from the past while i match, ctf, or co-op it up

i keep getting error the program can't launch correctly (0xc000007b)

if you've never had a vanilla install of srb2 v2.2.10, you should just install srb2 v2.2.11 to a new directory instead of patching it over using the patcher
even though most changes to it seem to be exe specific, it's better to just install the full version, and if you need space, then you may need to uninstall other srb2 versions/builds of 2.2.10, perhaps like this one, until a new update releases
remember, for the future srb2 v2.2.12 version, do not patch over a custom build of srb2 (v2.2.11), patch with the vanilla builds from the official srb2 website, otherwise, just use a full installer
i mean, if everyone had the vanilla build, they could just use the patchers without the installer, there's a reason why full installs exist
and do not patch over custom builds, chances are if you try to patch over a build like this, you will lose the build FOREVER! (which is why i used the full install instead of the patcher, even though i have a vanilla install of srb2 v2.2.10)
what is it with me and writing entire paragraphs on this site

If all of my save files were in the Custom Gamedata format, how do I transfer the saves over? (The saves were created via the custom gamedata mod) I unfortunately cannot transfer my saves.

If all of my save files were in the Custom Gamedata format, how do I transfer the saves over? (The saves were created via the custom gamedata mod) I unfortunately cannot transfer my saves.
If you mean the custom folder format, just put them back in the main SRB2 folder. If you mean the autoloaded saves, just remove the words "TSoURDt3rd_" at the beginning of the save, put them in the main SRB2 folder, and add an extra number at the end if you have to, but otherwise, you should be good from there.

If you mean the custom folder format, just put them back in the main SRB2 folder. If you mean the autoloaded saves, just remove the words "TSoURDt3rd_" at the beginning of the save, put them in the main SRB2 folder, and add an extra number at the end if you have to, but otherwise, you should be good from there.
I mean the save files that the mod "Custom Gamedata" creates.

I mean the save files that the mod "Custom Gamedata" creates.
In that case, I believe you'll still have to rename them. I don't exactly know how saves created by the Custom Gamedata mod work, but in any case, try renaming the saves using the "srb2sav" name, plus the slot number you want each save to be in, using a number like "01".

Hey everyone. Seeing how tomorrow basically marks a month of 2.2.11 being out, I can say that TSoURDt3rd probably won't be updated to 2.2.11 for a few more weeks, or even another month or two. But seeing as how I have more free time, I should be able to work on the build more often. Development has been in a sort of limbo state, due to all the changes and additions that have piled up, which I all have to extensively test, as most of these changes affect netgames. That's all for now though, I may have an update out in a few weeks or so, but we'll have to see how everything goes.

Hey everyone. Seeing how tomorrow basically marks a month of 2.2.11 being out, I can say that TSoURDt3rd probably won't be updated to 2.2.11 for a few more weeks, or even another month or two. But seeing as how I have more free time, I should be able to work on the build more often. Development has been in a sort of limbo state, due to all the changes and additions that have piled up, which I all have to extensively test, as most of these changes affect netgames. That's all for now though, I may have an update out in a few weeks or so, but we'll have to see how everything goes.
We'll be waiting, just doing what you doing. You have our support. Keep up the good work.

If the changes have to do with netgames, then I think I know what you're hinting at and I'm excited.

Can someone help me with this? :(
1690504096294.png

This thing is cool, I always want to add in addons for myself to join a server instead of having there's instead of my added.

Though I only want this feature and that would be it, but this has more.

Still there isn't a feature for only this in uncapped, I wish that happend though.

But you can't have everything all the time, atleast when you try you're self.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back