The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

I guess it ended up taking StarManiaKG a bit longer than a few weeks to finish it.

That's fine though. I'm used to .exe builds no longer being compatible between updates due to how much stuff got changed inside them.
I'll be sure to check back here every now and then to see how it's going since then.

StarManiaKG updated The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd with a new update entry:

TSoURDt3rd - Version 2.8 and Version 3.0 - The Funny Major Update Thingy

Hi hi, I'm alive again after my three month disapperance lol
Also, this update was supposed to be released last friday but apparently I can't code properly sometimes lol

CHANGELOG
  • Discord Changes
    • Added and fixed some strings.
    • Improved performance.
    • The build now automatically updates your username when toggling streamer mode, in order to ensure that no private information is disclosed.
  • Build Changes:
    • Ported over all of SRB2...

Read the rest of this update entry...

unfortunately some of my friends seem to be unable to host with this new update. They say they keep getting synch failed from their own server, im not sure what exactly the issue is but its worth it to inform.
heres a gif showing whats happening: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1141497861054406746/1141730895993249882/srb20118.gif
This may be caused by the fact that your friends' NetXCMD buffers are too full, which is mainly caused by having too many mods loaded in netgames or trying to run too many server commands in netgames. On top of that, I tested this out myself and I was able to host a server, so I feel like it might just be how many mods your friends have loaded, so trying to have your friends load some other mods/less mods may fix the issue. Also, player usernames can also cause these things too sometimes, so maybe you could also try having your friend change their name for a bit too.

Will holepunched servers show up on the MB? Also, how would I host a server with the holepunch address?
Holepunched servers will show up on the MB if holepunched correctly, and as for hosting, just make sure that you have a room and the holepunch address set. If it doesn't appear at first though, try the "hack" that I mentioned in the changelog.

this mod is so cool. i love it!, however i need help with a linux build though as i dont know how to compile these, im using nobara, but i dont know how to install the stuff for linux, could anybody please help?

Last edited:
This is fucking legendary, one thing is that my saves dont show up anymore
TSoURDt3rd allows you to store saves in folders by setting a command, which is probably why they ddon't ppear. Try disabling or enabling that command and checking the save select screen to see if that fixes it.

Holepunched servers will show up on the MB if holepunched correctly, and as for hosting, just make sure that you have a room and the holepunch address set. If it doesn't appear at first though, try the "hack" that I mentioned in the changelog.
erm....whenever i host with the default adress, it doesn't work, and i dont know what adress it is :sadfaceemojiorsmthtoputinheresothisgetsamorbilionlikes:

erm....whenever i host with the default adress, it doesn't work, and i dont know what adress it is :sadfaceemojiorsmthtoputinheresothisgetsamorbilionlikes:
Well, asides from trying the hack I mentioned in the changelog, and asides from making sure that the holepunch address is either jart-dev.jameds.org or relay.kartkrew.org, there's nothing much I can do besides try and figure out the other issues behind holepunching.

how can i disable the player connect sounds? and where is the setting to change skins while moving? i cant seem to find it anymore

how can i disable the player connect sounds? and where is the setting to change skins while moving? i cant seem to find it anymore
The setting to change skins while moving is located in the "Server Options" section of the TSoURDt3rd menu. As for disabling player connect sounds, you can't do it at the moment, but I'll add a command that lets you toggle them.

what file format does to songs need to be in for the jukebox? Do i need to convert a Mp3 file to something?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back