The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

I'm not sure how to explain it any better than I did in my post, but I happen to have a recording of what I'm talking about; the recording will expire in the next 4 days
you'll find some examples of what I'm talking about around and after the 4:46.00 mark; some people were abusing this character-swapping, which I'd remarked about during the recording:
the addons used, in total, were robo-hood, input viewer, and my level pack, with no other addons
I was using the client found in this thread: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/leavebug-anti-crash-hack.33071/
again, the players swapping skins when they weren't supposed to were using v2.5 of TSoURDt3rd, though iirc, one or more of them updated to 2.6 during the stream
Ah, I understand now. Thanks for pointing this out, I really appreciate it. I'll have a fix out for it sometime this week.

I tried putting my custom song, but it says lump not found, i edited it again and it didnt work,
I Did use it in slade, but i didnt know how to make a folder, so i have to use the tunes for it to work
Or replace one of the songs

i finally figured it out. thx for the help. P.S. it took me a bit to figure out i had to put the pk files in the folder so yeah thx. have a nice day.
Don't worry about it, it's all good. Hopefully you get the game working. Once you understand what you're doing though, it shouldn't take you too long to get everything working from there.

StarManiaKG updated The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd with a new update entry:

TSoURDt3rd - Version 2.7 - Did You Miss Me?

Hi Hi :)

CHANGELOG
  • Discord Changes
    • Fixed the bug where you weren't able to put a map image on your custom status.
    • Fixed a few strings here and there.
  • TSoURDt3rd Changes
    • You can now store savefiles in folders.
      • If enabled, the savefiles will be stored in different directories, all within a main directory named saves. It's found in your main SRB2 directory.
      • Depending on the setting, SRB2 will now check...

Read the rest of this update entry...

One Last Goodbye has some inconsistency, the composer, AxelMoon is just Axelmoon and not AxelMoon, you gotta capitalize the M

One Last Goodbye has some inconsistency, the composer, AxelMoon is just Axelmoon and not AxelMoon, you gotta capitalize the M
Sorry, I didn't notice that. I'll go ahead and fix it.
Post automatically merged:

Here's a fix for that track, just go to the MUSICDEF file and copy it over the track "One Last Goodbye" in jukebox.pk3.

Lump _LASTB
Title = One_Last_Goodbye
Authors = Lach,_AxelMoon
Soundtestpage = 1
Soundtestcond = 0
BPM = 42

Last edited:
StarManiaKG updated The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd with a new update entry:

TSoURDt3rd - Version 2.7.1 - ok i get it i'm sorry

ok i get it i'm sorry are you happy

CHANGELOG
  • TSoURDt3rd Changes
    • Improved the version checking system.
      • As a result, this has fixed the error where people would keep getting messages telling them to update even though they were already using the current version.
    • Added a little DooM easter egg in the main menu. Thanks for the idea, Speccy.
    • Updated the assets again, be sure to go get them.
    • Started progress on MP4 support. It's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back