The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

There should be a file in your SRB2 directory named autoload.cfg. From there, just edit that file and remove any wads you don't want marked from there.
Thank you so much!

Btw i figured out how to stop preventing tunes from not using

StarManiaKG updated The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd with a new update entry:

TSoURDt3rd - Version 2.3.5

Even More Minor Fixes, A Major Update Will Come in About 2 Weeks, Give or Take.

CHANGELOG
  • TSoURDt3rd Changes
    • Fixed the Starposts.
    • Fixed the Issue Where the April Fools Stuff Would Forcibly Be Set to On in Netgames.
    • Fixed Some Other April Fools Things, and Added Some Final April Fools Touches. Thanks for the Ideas, Bitten.
    • Enabling the April Fools Features now Sets Your Game to Modified. This Should Now Prevent Tails from Overwriting Sonic in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

why the heck is my game saying stupid things now, if this is part of the april fools thing how do i get rid of it
its a part of the april fools update, you cant get rid of it until another update.

srb20111.gif

why do the animations on the character select speed up with the framerate?

will there be a mac port for later develoments?
I'm planning on figuring out how to compile for Mac, so yes. At the moment though, I'm not able to. If you want a Mac port, you'll need to compile it yourself for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm planning on figuring out how to compile for Mac, so yes. At the moment though, I'm not able to. If you want a Mac port, you'll need to compile it yourself for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
you know i could help you with the macos port but what i need to do is that i would need to turn the srb2 unaccped exe file in to a .app aplication wich i may need to watch a video how to do that
Post automatically merged:

you know i could help you with the macos port but what i need to do is that i would need to turn the srb2 unaccped exe file in to a .app aplication wich i may need to watch a video how to do that
then affter that i could send you the port if i figure it out how it works then you may update the main page that theres a mac version?

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

then affter that i could send you the port if i figure it out how it works then then you may update the unccaped version right?
I really appreciate the offer, but I think I've actually got something working on my end.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back