The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd V4.0 (Beta Redux Redux)

Replaces Flickies (spawned by destroying a Badnik or a Capsule) with flowers, akin to Sonic CD.
The Nightopean Helper (who appears to be a Flicky) is unaffected.
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to add it appears Retracting Spikes are broken in the current version.
I didn't notice the retracting spikes are broken. I'll go ahead and fix that right now.

i like the sonic CD style thing but i could be cool if also other aspects of the game where changed to something similar in sonic cd like instead of emerald token. its just 50 and jump on to the big ring at the top the signpost that also means you should make you can move at the end but only when the signpost is spinnig

StarManiaKG updated The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd with a new update entry:

TSoURDt3rd - Version 2.3.3

More Small Updates, A Bigger One Will Be Out Later Tonight

CHANGELOG
  • TSoURDt3rd Changes
    • Fixed the Issue Where Retracting Spikes Wouldn't Be Retracting Spikes.
    • Updated the Copyright Code.
    • Updated the Credits Again.
    • Updated the superwithshield Command. Now it Only Works in Single Player and Splitscreen. This Should Fix Some Netgame Desyncs. Thanks for Letting me Know About This, Spectrum.
    • Added a New Extremely Epic Command...

Read the rest of this update entry...

understandable
Post automatically merged:

also can you change the icon because its blurry and doest no get bigger when using diferent sizes

Not being able to use the tunes command is kind of annoying because it's the one thing stopping the music crash that happens when super runs out or after a boss is defeated.

StarManiaKG updated The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd with a new update entry:

TSoURDt3rd - Version 2.3.4

More Minor Fixes, A Major Update Will Come Later On.

CHANGELOG
  • TSoURDt3rd Changes
    • Fixed the tunes Command.
    • Fixed the Issue Where Super Music Wouldn't Come Back After Turning off the Jukebox.
    • Fixed Some Other April Fools Things. And Before you Ask, Yes, There was an April Fools Update a Few Days Ago.
    • Fixed Some Other Minor Things, and Slightly Fixed Some Other Commands.
    • Added Even More Dynamic Features to the Quit Messages...

Read the rest of this update entry...

so here is a little list of things that can be cool on this build
1. more customization options to the perfect save thing
2. more sonic cd styled stuff to the sonic cd thing
3. more options for modders (like more stuff to the Maincfg thing or more modifiable stuff)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back