The-Flower.

The-Flower. 2.1.0

srb20126.png


Post automatically merged:

Yes it is.
Me tested and really work only one thign to say

"absolute difficulty"
 
I actually had an idea at one point to put Bob-Omb Battlefield in the mod cause it looked easy to make but It had to be cut along with a bunch of other level ideas so I could actually finish the mod this century lol. I think you were going to be able to access it by touching a toad. I like to leave hidden toads in some of my levels because I think he looks funny and it's funny to think when you're going through the "S" tunnel in Green Hill that a giant toad is watching you the whole time behind the camera :]
 
I actually had an idea at one point to put Bob-Omb Battlefield in the mod cause it looked easy to make but It had to be cut along with a bunch of other level ideas so I could actually finish the mod this century lol. I think you were going to be able to access it by touching a toad. I like to leave hidden toads in some of my levels because I think he looks funny and it's funny to think when you're going through the "S" tunnel in Green Hill that a giant toad is watching you the whole time behind the camera :]
I remember in TFZ act 2, where you would normally get Amy's themed emblem there is just a giant toad
 
What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO-
the changes are only a visual overhaul and a few more bees in some places, more exactly the big ones
Here is a comparison with the previous version and the last one.

Before
srb20037.png

srb20038.png

srb20039.png

Now
srb20040.png
srb20041.png

srb20042.png

And yes, this joke level was in the previous version and you can access that the same way that now.
So Maybe he just found the level and talked to El-Fire about it and he just updated it.
Post automatically merged:

More important.....
WHO IS BARRY !?
srb20035.png


srb20036.png
 
So Maybe he just found the level and talked to El-Fire about it and he just updated it.
Kind of.
I actually struggled to find the level, El-Fire helped me find the level, and i beat it without much struggle.
I told him about it, he joked about not putting enough bees in the level, and now here we are.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top