The-Flower.

The-Flower. 2.1.0

bruh i wanna talk about V2 so bad cause i did alot of cool stuff but i dont wanna spoil anything ugh i wish i was faster at making cool stuff! anyway heres a train track that may or may not be in the final version idk i havent decided yet :P
srb20037.gif
 
i forgot i wanted to give a little update on the update on my birthday which was on the 23rd and if you noticed its no longer the 23rd... so happy very late birthday to me, i wanted to finish the level pack before or on my birthday but that didnt happen cause im just one little guy who cant think of original level design to save his life so heres SMS and La-Flower plush on a swing set.
srb20098.gif

also this-
srb20091.gif
 
El-fire updated The-Flower. with a new update entry:

V2 is here FOR REAL ACTUALLY!

Just a few tweaks to the level and adding a custom save, nothing crazy...

A BUNCH OF NEW LEVELS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!

i dont wanna spoil them of course so ill show some screenshots that i will update the main page with, shortly after this update goes up.
View attachment 172841View attachment 172842
theres also a few changes to the already existing levels back in V1 which you will do in a bit of a different order.
The-Hell has been...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
I tested this. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!
But did you got to make a (not yet finished) stage for it?... >:3

But yes, genuine banger, 10/10, absolute cinema, [insert a catch phrase that gets you to play please play this pls pls pls pls]...
 
the-hill consistently sigsegv's when i Reach The End, even if I have nothing else loaded.
Which, honestly, I guess I should be thankful for, cuz I HATE exe shit, but I'm not hugely fond of having my save stuck there.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top