Jalen or Burp
Member
What levels did you beat already?i was wondering on how the hell i open the-house since i beat all 4 canon levels but theres apparently a 5th one i havent unlocked?????
What levels did you beat already?i was wondering on how the hell i open the-house since i beat all 4 canon levels but theres apparently a 5th one i havent unlocked?????
i forgot to make a quote saying i beat the-house cause i just missed the-cactus somehow so sorryWhat levels did you beat already?
you dont cause it's not here yeti forgot to say but ya know how to get to the-dark?
oyou dont cause it's not here yet
i guess go check the statistics and see what you're missingo
then how the hell do i get all the emblems???
that would be funny If I decided to update a joke level that no one knows about just add more bees or something stupid like that.
anyway bring this bee to the last checkpoint of The-Flower or something. i dont care lol
View attachment 180603
500... thousand... bees...El-fire updated The-Flower. with a new update entry:
yo what If I made an update to a joke level that no one knows about?
Read the rest of this update entry...
never and i mean EVER have i clicked faster on a popup than this momentEl-fire updated The-Flower. with a new update entry:
yo what If I made an update to a joke level that no one knows about?
Read the rest of this update entry...
Yes it is.Probably this "bee" is the charmy bee from team chaotix mod,i go test make this
Me tested and really work only one thign to sayYes it is.
I remember in TFZ act 2, where you would normally get Amy's themed emblem there is just a giant toadI actually had an idea at one point to put Bob-Omb Battlefield in the mod cause it looked easy to make but It had to be cut along with a bunch of other level ideas so I could actually finish the mod this century lol. I think you were going to be able to access it by touching a toad. I like to leave hidden toads in some of my levels because I think he looks funny and it's funny to think when you're going through the "S" tunnel in Green Hill that a giant toad is watching you the whole time behind the camera :]
What if i said I caused this updateEl-fire updated The-Flower. with a new update entry:
yo what If I made an update to a joke level that no one knows about?
Read the rest of this update entry...
What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO-What if i said I caused this update
the changes are only a visual overhaul and a few more bees in some places, more exactly the big onesWhat did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO-
Kind of.So Maybe he just found the level and talked to El-Fire about it and he just updated it.