soupnuts6061
Member
is the-hill supposed to sigsegv at the end?
Yes and yes. It specifically happens the moment I cross the linedef immediately before Sonic.like does it happen when you go near Sonic? cause i was having crashing issues at that point but it seemed to be because i was using a scroll walls linedef and removing it seemed to work and its been fine in all my playtests recently including playtesters so idk what could be wrong now. are you using 2.2.15?
. The Mod version number has been accurately changed in the main Menu.
. You should no longer see levels you havent visited on a beaten save.
. Fixed a crashing issue in The-Hill.
i know i should probably wait to do a patch but i dont wanna let those last two problems be in the mod for too long.
. actually changed the mod version number on the title screen cause apparently i lied last time, thanks slade.
. made Record Attack unlockable after being act 3.
. made The-Flower Canyon Record Attack Emblems a little easier.
record attack has now cemented itself as my mortal enemy with making mods.
You mean shadow? As an addon character?bring the edgy hedgie into The-Flower
I'm gonna be honest, the one I don't like is the-hill. Specifically the second part, it feels too crowded and tight of a space to run in.View attachment 172910
How I felt playing through The Snow Zone
In honesty, this is a pretty good pack, but it's just flawed.
yerpYou mean shadow? As an addon character?