Team Kinetic (Dirk, Whirl, & Vesola)

Team Kinetic (Dirk, Whirl, & Vesola) v2.2.0

Perhaps this would be a goodie? Trying to figure out why the flukes happen and make this a little more stable.
srb20022.gif

DirkTheHusky updated Team Kinetic (Dirk, Whirl, & Vesola) with a new update entry:

v2.1.3 - More bugfixes to Team Kinetic option

More attempts into fixing up the Team Kinetic option to make it more stable. I apologize if there are so many issues with this. Currently, I'm the only one coding this and I'm having difficulties on how to fix certain stuff. I'm still trying my best to solve the issues that I'm capable of figuring it out. This would be the last patch for the day. I need a break from figuring this stuff out. :dramahog:

Version 2.1.3 changelog - Added the reset function to Whirl's lua to check if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The implementation of addplayer in SRB2 itself is kinda buggy. I found these things a while ago if it's any help.
I had no idea this was an actual SRB2 bug. The solution I had as a substitute was to remove the bots just for the NiGHTS stages whil keeping the variables set to true. Then when the player exits, the bots (including the 2P bot) get readded in.

Thanks for the information!

DirkTheHusky updated Team Kinetic (Dirk, Whirl, & Vesola) with a new update entry:

v2.1.4 - More battle tweaks

Yet, another patch to add to the cycle. Don't worry, it's not mostly about the team kinetic. Felix did some more fixing that our testers have found out during netgames. This should fix them.

- Tweaked Dirk's frost stun range (420 -> 210).
- Fixed Whirl's drill rocks from being quirky.
- Changed locals for team kinetic lua to rawsets.

v2.1.5 - Even more optimizations

Another day, another patch. Felix did more optimizations to improve the battle experiences.

- Removed unused and checks for Dirk
- Optimized Whirl's rock collision
- Added a CV_Var command called "WhirlVFX"

Since WhirlVFX is something new to the update, I'll explain what it does. It toggles the amount of VFX used for Whirl. So, if you're playing in a huge netgame, use this command in the console to tone the VFXs down.

0 - The minimal amount of VFX used. Recommended for big netgames for...

Dirk doesn't have Dirk support :/

Attachments

• srb20110.png
    srb20110.png
    360.8 KB · Views: 115
I just wish more mods had SRB2 PERSONA compatibility. And I don't want my roster to be a fever dream, I'd like a regular cast of sonic characters with no alternatives. These guys are cool, and I'd definitely use them in SRB2 PERSONA.
Post automatically merged:

Unless... I'm ONCE again being an idiot because I haven't tried them, the addon just didn't say anything about SRB2 PERSONA...

I just wish more mods had SRB2 PERSONA compatibility. And I don't want my roster to be a fever dream, I'd like a regular cast of sonic characters with no alternatives. These guys are cool, and I'd definitely use them in SRB2 PERSONA.
Post automatically merged:

Unless... I'm ONCE again being an idiot because I haven't tried them, the addon just didn't say anything about SRB2 PERSONA...

....No there is no SRB2P compactiblity

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back