Taz the Tasmanian Devil

Taz the Tasmanian Devil v4.3

Youngod

Youngod submitted a new resource:

Taz the Tasmanian Devil - Taz came to show how to spin correctly

Taz the Tasmanian Devil

View attachment 63530

Taz has arrived to SRB2, cause somebody wants to destroy Taz Land Zone...

What can he do?

Taznado: A faster charging spindash.
Air Spin: Now Taz can spin in the air too!
Dash Mode: When Taz is going fast enough he enters Dash Mode.
This makes him destroy everything on his way and also jump higher.

View attachment 63527

Taz can control his spin on the...​

Read more about this resource...

I would like to note, i believe it is impossible to bat the game without cheating, as he cannot make the jump in ECZ1 from the final swing to the red springs near the end of the level (third to last checkpoint)

I would like to note, i believe it is impossible to bat the game without cheating, as he cannot make the jump in ECZ1 from the final swing to the red springs near the end of the level (third to last checkpoint)

I said this before, but I feel like a basic requirement for a SRB2 character is if they can beat the vanilla campaign without jumping

Youngod updated Taz the Tasmanian Devil with a new update entry:

Not so strong walls

Now spinning and dash mode breaks strong walls.
Also I didn't posted on the last update that now sandwiches score works correctly.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

You mean this jump?
srb20023.gif
It's a hard one. You can do it without dash mode too, taking damage first, then jumping to the springs.
I fixed the wall problem, thanks for reporting that!

Last edited:
I know this is gonna sound like a kinda big request, but can you make it so when you press the spin button, it makes you spin, but if you hold it down, you keep spinning until you let go of the button, like how it is in Taz-Mania for the SNES and Genesis? Also can you make Taz's regular running speed a bit faster, like Knuckles' run speed?

I remembered that taza in the game had the ability to tiptoe you can, add this?
I just made that he can stop/prevent entering dash mode by pressing or holding a button, (I'll post tomorrow) sadly there are no tiptoe sprites :/

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back