Tangle the Lemur

Tangle the Lemur 1.0.2

Tangle is honestly really fun to play as, though, the egg slimer in particular proves to be a very annoying fight, if anyone has any tips for that, please, do let me know!
That aside though, I love how versatile her tail moves are, she's really good at recovering a failed jump over a deep enough pit.

Tangle is honestly really fun to play as, though, the egg slimer in particular proves to be a very annoying fight, if anyone has any tips for that, please, do let me know!
That aside though, I love how versatile her tail moves are, she's really good at recovering a failed jump over a deep enough pit.
And this is why having different buttons would be better for handling how the tail is aimed, because then you can launch the tail forward midair or while moving to actually land hits on the enemy rather than having to be perfectly still or risk launching yourself via the anchor into an obstacle.

srb20469.gif

I don't get it, she was from Forces? I didn't see her in-game. Why Sega couldn't have just shown her?

she's a major character in the IDW comics, but she also (oddly) appeared playable in sonic forces speed battle for mobile devices.
So in short Sega didn't know how to properly introduce a new character? She should've been there instead of Silver (which has no place in this timeline anyway, especially without Blaze).

So in short Sega didn't know how to properly introduce a new character? She should've been there instead of Silver (which has no place in this timeline anyway, especially without Blaze).
Sonic Team in 2017 didn't really know what they where doing. And we already know how Sonic Forces ended

Sonic Team in 2017 didn't really know what they where doing. And we already know how Sonic Forces ended
I believe it's because they got too scared of being called out for bringing more "s***y friends" into the game (which is ironic because you could make your own OC in the same game).

Tangle looks and plays very nice, almost as if we should've gotten Whisper and Tangle in the game instead of Classic and the Avatar but this isn't the subject of the thread.

I believe it's because they got too scared of being called out for bringing more "s***y friends" into the game (which is ironic because you could make your own OC in the same game).

Tangle looks and plays very nice, almost as if we should've gotten Whisper and Tangle in the game instead of Classic and the Avatar but this isn't the subject of the thread.
Funnily enough Whisper's design was inspired by the Avatar

Yay, the best Girl from IDW's Sonic Comics is here, we just need Chrispy's Whisper and a way to achieve Jewel as an Companion to complete the IDW Trio...

and a Mod of Belle The Tinkerer of Course

Can we still get that alternative control scheme as an option? I'm sure many would appreciate it.

Yeah, I do think the alternate control scheme would make Tangle easier to manage while still keeping her gameplay pretty much the same, just, a bit easier to control.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back