• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Doll Pack *Includes Character, Music, and Graphics Wad

Should I get rid of the Sweatdrop?

• Don't only get rid of it, but also add more differences to each sprite! They all look too... sim.. i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace it with something else...

• Just make each sprite look a little more different...

• But the sweatdrop is so shiny! Keep it!

• What's a Tails Doll? (Why am I even here if I don't know what one is?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he hovers instead of flying. spinning was unavoidable. and furthermore, do you really think tailsdoll would let himself be limited in his abilities?

ok whens the tourmanent?

if not before saturday
game name: RE4FAN
game skin: Tails Doll
game colour: Blue

Tails Doll - Cueball61 - I'll decide colour after i've had a look at them

looks like it's a 4 way match for playing as the tails doll

/me gets out his can of butt woop

This is creepy. I was having a pretty good day and I downloaded the Tails Doll wad. A few minutes afterward, the day went to hell.

I still need to decided a good date. So, here is a poll:

Which weekend would be best?

April 22nd-23rd
April 29th-30th
The may long weekend (At least, it's long for me, due to victoria day)

I'm going to release another download of Tails Doll soon, with his own monitor and sign...

Oh, and I heard strange sounds last night in my room (only 2 or 3). They were mostly sounds of something moving, although one sounded like scratching, almost as if something was trying to climb up my loft bed.

Strangly enough, the sounds stopped when I prayed for God and my dead brother to protect me from all demons, no matter what form they took. I even described Tails Doll a bit in the prayer...

Shadowater said:

April 22nd-23rd
April 29th-30th

I'm going to release another download of Tails Doll soon, with his own monitor and sign...

Oh, and I heard strange sounds last night in my room (only 2 or 3). They were mostly sounds of something moving, although one sounded like scratching, almost as if something was trying to climb up my loft bed.

Strangly enough, the sounds stopped when I prayed for God and my dead brother to protect me from all demons, no matter what form they took. I even described Tails Doll a bit in the prayer...

Mine ended when I finished Sonic Adventure DX with Amy and E-102 Gamma. It also ended when I beat S3&K with Tails completely in Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PS2.

last night. there was this high pitched mechanical noise that stopped every time somthing lit the room... and later. the red light on my keyboard (its a big light) came on and the noise stopped. but anyway. i think the fast run needs changing. his feet should be farther back. and he should sway if possible. [/psppost]

Shadowater said:

April 22nd-23rd
April 29th-30th

23rd April

It'll need to be at a time when americans and english are awake though, you have atleast 2 UK people wanting to enter ^_^

Please don't try and organize a tournament. Especially on the boards. That was already tried once, and it failed.

I think Shadow Water has made this a short torment.
Do you think once someone is out they can watch the torment.

Bouncey said:
I think Shadow Water has made this a short torment.
Do you think once someone is out they can watch the torment.

I know this tournament will fail, but there's no need to torment him about it. *Goes to play metalflower zone*

I wasn't I am saying that this torment might not be completely long so we might have enough time to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back