• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tails Doll Pack *Includes Character, Music, and Graphics Wad

Should I get rid of the Sweatdrop?

• Don't only get rid of it, but also add more differences to each sprite! They all look too... sim.. i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace it with something else...

• Just make each sprite look a little more different...

• But the sweatdrop is so shiny! Keep it!

• What's a Tails Doll? (Why am I even here if I don't know what one is?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you saying "torment?" It's "tournament." And, this will fail. Tournaments are just too hard to organise. So, stop replying, and let this die.

...Alright, it will be April 29th to the 30th.

Since We are not allowed to organize tournaments here, I'll just e-mail the details to everyone interested, and people will e-mail me what character they want. All battles to decide who gets which character will be held tomorrow.

On another note, with that box-index thing... Do I include the whole monitor, or just the picture that goes into the life monitor? And is it the same thing with the sign?

Shadow water u remember mega-nova well he has some thoughts for the tails-doll wad.
Change #1. The death mega-nova says: I think the death sequence should be [death seqeunce 1] Pops and bunchs of fluff fall out
[death sequence 2] Shifts colors from the curent color to dark oarnge, orange, yellow, red Then explodes!!
Note: typing may have been copied and pasted o.0

Since RE4FAN and KingofFlames haven't responded at all, then LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

They will be held on my server, which is:

Tails Doll Tournament

I'll send PM's to all competitors...

I can't seem to join the taisl doll tourment server orr is not advetised yet.

And has Shadow water got the link I sent him.

You know, I have a life too! Not much of one, but still...

You expect me to sit a round and WAIT for you to join! Sure, I don't mind the first 20 freaking minutes, but it get's PRETTY ANNOYING AFTER THAT!!!
Now I see why all of the tournaments failed; Nobody ever makes the bloody thing!

If the people (besides myself) do not join the tournament within 40 minutes, then it's cancelled!!!

I turn off my firewall every time I go on the computer because it likes doing stuff like that...

I am just about ready to tear that thing apart!!!

yeah but you have to forawrd your ports :?

do you have a wireless router?
if you do, i can give you step by step instructions on what to do :D

The only thing seperating me from tearing it apart is my Dad. He would probably tear me apart immediatly after!

Because of this, somebody else will have to host it for me. Oh, and I bet you that my Internet Explorer's security system probably did that. It keeps me from downloading files that do no harm! I mean, for the love of God, how is Flash Player dangerous? Just because it doesn't have a freaking valid digital signature...

Anyways, my next post (Might be a double post) is going to have tails doll without PUTPUT and PUDPUD, and will also have his own life box and sign!!! I tried to make the life box demon-like, but I'd then have to replace ALL of the monitors, and if you guys didn't like them...

Oh, and I managed to mess up Tails Doll again. Can you believe that I have to actually download my own file?

EDIT 2.0: Well, I'm trying to use box index 6, so that Tails Doll's program won't argue with Amy's program, but so far SRB2 is looking for a fight. It keeps on replacing the monitor with a black bar before crashing. Any idea what might cause this? I use these graphic names:

SIGNJ0
PURPK0
PURPL0

And goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back