SuperColors Revamp

SuperColors Revamp v2.1

Icezer

Local Ice Cube Frien. Robotic Hedgehog Enthusiast.
Icezer submitted a new resource:

SuperColors Revamp - Super Sonic power has never been so colorful!

Originally inspired by the SuperColors for 2.2 mod by YoshiRocks90, I bring you...
SuperColors Revamp!

This mod serves the same purpose as the original; letting you pick whatever super color your heart desires using the 'supercolor' command. The key differences between the original and this version, however, are as follows.

- Rather than check what color you're using and replacing it...​

Read more about this resource...

if it's inspired by super color, can we use custom colors to
If you can add a custom super color to the game somehow, then yeah you can use it. It's the same reason as to why you can load characters alongside this mod and use super colors that they add to the game.

Icezer updated SuperColors Revamp with a new update entry:

Version 1.1: 2.2.10 is out!

Heya! This update was originally gonna just fix super ghost behaviors, but it's a little more than that now. Changelog!
- Made it so ghosts get their color set more efficiently. Thanks to Mari0shi06 for originally pitching it to me.

View attachment 63989
- Normal colors! Now you can prepend 'n_' to your argument to use a regular skin color. Recommended for SA-Sonic or if you're not feeling flashy.

That's all, enjoy!~

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've been using this a lot lately, and it would be pretty cool if there was a "Rainbow" color option that combines all 7 Chaos Emerald-inspired colors
(Mint or Emerald, Bubblegum, Sapphire, Wave or Aquatic, Copper, Ruby, and Aether), as well as the gold and purple super colors. This could technically mean you can play as Hyper Sonic without getting the Wireframe Emerald or using the god command.

Version 2: The overhaul update

Heya everyone. This update was originally just gonna include a few more colors but I thought "nah, let's make this more interesting." What started as me asking the community for colors they may want to make/include turned into a definitive major update for this mod. Changelog is as follows:

(There was gonna be a GIF here, except the message board refused to upload it. Lovely... I'll just detail the controls here instead, you can find them on the hopefully updated overview...

Post automatically merged:

It is now known that the menu is not netgame safe. Please use the command until next update gets posted ^^;;
(Controller support will also happen if possible in the same patch)

Last edited:

V2 with no menu

Hey folks, Icy here.
Due to the fact that the current netgame issues with the menu are not something I can fix myself, for the time being I have prepared a version of v2 without the menu attached. Please use it if you want to add the mod to servers for the time being. When the next update releases this version with no menu will be removed as it wil no longer be needed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back