Super Sonic

Super Sonic 2.2

Icezer

Local Ice Cube Frien. Robotic Hedgehog Enthusiast.
Icezer submitted a new resource:

Super Sonic - This isn't Final Demo, this is for real!

You're not going crazy, it's him!
View attachment 52412
By the power of a miracle, Super Sonic is here to finally put a stop to Eggman's schemes. He may play like regular vanilla Super Sonic, but he hardly operates the same!

View attachment 52413 Ring DrainView attachment 52413
View attachment 52416
As if ripped straight out of Doomsday Zone, if that Ring counter hits 0 it's game over! It's...​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I usually don't get to see the continue sprites of characters unless they're posted in discord but here we are... I got a game over. It's a nice animation. Would it be possible to give him an idle animation similar to the continue anim, or is it hardcoded that super forms cant have idles

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally, we have Super Sonic on the MB, cant wait for jeck jims to model him and for me to test my colors on him, btw this is nicely done, and faithful to the vanilla super sonic, plus an new addition, nice work!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally, we have Super Sonic on the MB, cant wait for jeck jims to model him and for me to test my colors on him, btw this is nicely done, and faithful to the vanilla super sonic, plus an new addition, nice work!
Man it's just missing a model for that

I usually don't get to see the continue sprites of characters unless they're posted in discord but here we are... I got a game over. It's a nice animation. Would it be possible to give him an idle animation similar to the continue anim, or is it hardcoded that super forms cant have idles
Since actual super is used here, an idle would not currently be possible to implement.

Man it's just missing a model for that
thats what i mean by jeck jims modeling him

srb21998.gif
SRB2: how many supers do you want in your game?
Me: y e s

Last edited:
- A very cool continue screen animation!
Didn't get to see this, time to kill a invincible hedgehog that glows yellow!

srb20020.gif

Oh yeah... right, guess he suffers then.

Joke aside I love the continue screen! Was it worth draining his life away 3 times just to see it? ... actually yes it was.

- A very cool continue screen animation!
Didn't get to see this, time to kill a invincible hedgehog that glows yellow!

View attachment 52449

Oh yeah... right, guess he suffers then.

Joke aside I love the continue screen! Was it worth draining his life away 3 times just to see it? ... actually yes it was.
I only realized now you are using my crawla model, anyyyyways thanks and super sonic is pretty cool, ill try him out when I have the time.

This is a pretty cool concept (Im a sucker for S3&K) but given Super Sonic is technically already in SRB2 I think something along the lines of "Doomsday Sonic" or "Doomsday Super Sonic" would be a lot more of a fitting name for this wad in particular

Since actual super is used here, an idle would not currently be possible to implement.
I believe that as long as the normal sprites have an idle animation, super sprites can also use an idle animation if they are also defined as the usual IDLE[etc] in S_SUPER

I believe that as long as the normal sprites have an idle animation, super sprites can also use an idle animation if they are also defined as the usual IDLE[etc] in S_SUPER
Actually, you'd be correct. I forgot it worked this way, but then I realized Jana does just that. If sprites were made then it could maybe be included in a future update. ;)

This is a pretty cool concept (Im a sucker for S3&K) but given Super Sonic is technically already in SRB2 I think something along the lines of "Doomsday Sonic" or "Doomsday Super Sonic" would be a lot more of a fitting name for this wad in particular
This Super Sonic doesnt fly though

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back