Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

Hey, I'm getting complaints of taunt spam in my tag server. Is there a variable to disable taunts, or at least disable the global sound they play?

DirkTheHusky updated Super Mario Bros. with a new update entry:

Version 2.1 - Mario & Luigi: Koopa Blast

Happy New Years eve to everyone and Happy New Years to those who are already in 2023. Know it's been a year since this addon got released. With over 100K views and downloads. We couldn't thank you enough for playing this mod and enjoying it as much as we did making it! To celebrate the new year, we got a new update for you all!
View attachment 82166
A lot of people have been wondering about if we were ever going to do a Mario and Luigi combo in a future update. Now, we're happy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Triple Jump goes the same distance whether or not you hold the button, I have no idea if this is intentional or not, but in the New Super Mario Bros. series, you can do a short triple jump by not holding the button. I believe this is the case for the 3d titles too though, there could be one or more that I forgot.

Long jump changes dont make much sense, Mario has way better options for gaining speed and jumping longer distances, via the dive. With this change there's no real reason to use the Long Jump outside of "haha funny BLJ". If you're not making Mario play like SM64, giving him the N64 long jump is going to feel out of place.

Id also like to add you can BLJ while facing forward...? Is this just a simple-mode/automatic quirk

Is there a chance you could release a quick hotfix to dramatically reduce lag in the NiGHTS stages? I think it might be the fireball trails that are doing it, and I'm willing to bet a good way to fix is either sticking with the sparkles in the base game, or cutting short the trail's length and the fireballs' lifespans.

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you.
This may sound like a dumb idea but can wario be added as a character? like he can get his own power ups while retaining his ablilitys from sm64 ds with some tweaks and modifications added to it.

@SMS Alfredo Hey, did anything happen to backflips and sideflips in ringslinger?
I'm being told they don't work, If there were nerfs I'm kinda sad there isn't toggles for server admins.

Funny, I found this bug else in version 1
but I else see this flying item icons on 2.1
and only in Mystic Realm.
damn fix it this pain for my eyes! please!
srb20052.gif

DirkTheHusky updated Super Mario Bros. with a new update entry:

Version 2.2 - New Multiplayer Functionality, v2.1 Reverts, and Other Fixes

Hey guys! It's not been too long since the last update, but I realized we made a few mistakes with it and wanted to rectify that, along with a couple new features and more fixes.

First off, the Super Spin Jump is now usable in multiplayer co-op! Crouch while near another brother, have them press jump, and you'll both execute the move! The two of you will also have influence over the direction the move goes, so make sure you work together!
View attachment 83300

But that's not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SQUISHED BALLOON
View attachment 83308
BOTTOM TEXT
WIDE PUTTIN MARIO

BOTTOM TEXT
Post automatically merged:

This may sound like a dumb idea but can wario be added as a character? like he can get his own power ups while retaining his ablilitys from sm64 ds with some tweaks and modifications added to it.
there already is a wario. just search for it and... its there.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back