Sonic CD US Soundtrack Connoisseur
1. Would definitely require new sprites, but it doesn't exactly have alot of unique functionality.I'd also like to see
1. The Propeller Dive replacing the Ground Pound when doing the spin jump
2. Sliding (when ground pounding and holding crouch, or crouching on a sloped surface)
3. Being able to ride Yoshi
4. the rings text being changed to coins (i have no idea how you would do this)
5. being able to pick things up (especially would be useful with the ice flower powerup)
6. ice mario skating (and being able to skate over water like in galaxy)
7. All forms of mario being able to run after running for a while (the Super Mario 3D world "boost run" mechanic) <would really like this>
8. an explanation of why ice mario can breath underwater
9. an underwater hud meter similar to the one in odyssey and galaxy (galaxy being one of my fav mario games)
10. the move where you hold A underwater
2. Thought about it at one point, would probably get in the way of long jumping, rolling serves the exact same purpose.
3. If this were ever implemented, it would be implemented on Yoshi's side. But I'm not planning on adding that functionality to Yoshi anytime soon, or really much of anything for that matter.
4. Not implemented on purpose to keep the HUD as vanilla as possible and keep custom HUD support intact.
5. Was considered at one point, only results in moveset bloat as it requires its own unique button. There aren't nearly as many use-cases for it as in actual Mario games for it to be nearly as useful. A Mario based more on the 2D games could possibly take advantage of it though.
6. This isn't Galaxy's Ice Mario, so it doesn't have Galaxy's Ice Mario's functionality. Simple as that.
7. I never really liked this mechanic at all. This Mario is like the other 3D Mario games in that you get your speed from using your wide variety of moves, not from simply holding forward. Plus the sudden speed boosts don't exactly feel very great.
8. It's the bubble shield replacement. I didn't feel like changing it so it stayed as is.
9. Not necessary. Mario uses the vanilla SRB2 drowning mechanics, so he doesn't need an extra HUD that the vanilla game doesn't. Plus it helps prevent HUD bloat and makes him compatible with any HUDs that do have air remaining listed on them.
10. Would definitely require new sprites, but it doesn't exactly have alot of unique functionality.