• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Mario 64 Styled Hud (RELEASED!)

Here's an updated version of my beta. I might need some coding help with the placement of the numbers and HUD.
The numbers are too big
srb20062.png

And maybe a layout from the original game?
images (3).jpeg

Thanks! I really don't know that much about LUA, so this looks super great!
Post automatically merged:

Did some coding, to me it looks like the SM64 layout, also going to fix the time, as it is not going to look good in 10+ minutes.

View attachment 60217

Also i did change the star in the titlecard, though, i think the star could be better.

View attachment 60218
I really like this idea. Hope you don't mind, but I expanded on it a little.

Attachments

• V_SM64HUD-beta (2).wad
    74 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Made the hud a little more close to SM64, like adding the lakitu down there, a bad star counter and a pretty primitive custom titlecard

srb21312.gif

Look its my totally real SM64 playthrough :grin:

Made the hud a little more close to SM64, like adding the lakitu down there, a bad star counter and a pretty primitive custom titlecard

View attachment 60255

Look its my totally real SM64 playthrough :grin:
Why this is an perfection?! It looks amazing!

Also replace the star
1642134032050.png

It look so bad tho

Last edited:
  • Cool!
Reactions: Dee
I'm planning to release the mod, though i would like to get your permission as i only made the lua.
I'm still working on my version though, so can it wait until I release the final beta on this thread? I assure you, it'll be out by tomorrow. But after I put it here, you can edit a few things, tell me what you think, and release it as your own!

...here it is... the Final Beta! Full of Improvements, modifications, and surprises! I've got some homework to do, so this is all I'm able to do until tomorrow! Hope you enjoy our hard work!

srb2win 2022-01-30 04-12-10-438.jpg

srb2win 2022-01-30 04-12-26-244.jpg
srb2win 2022-01-30 04-12-32-757.jpg

Attachments

• V_SM64HUD-finalbeta.wad
    703.3 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Looking Good

Though the numbers at the "Got Through" are the default ones

Last edited:
Looking Good

Though the numbers at the "Got Through" are the default ones
Do you think you could put some of your stuff into my beta? I think you know more about doing stuff like this than I do.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back