Resource icon

Q.T.D.

The "better" Green Hill at Sunset reworked for Kart shenanigans.
https://i.imgur.com/J4InenA.gif
Enjoy your racing through this 2 lap race track!
(PS : This is actually my very first time posting a wad here. Far from being my first map though.)

Attachments

• kart0025.png
    kart0025.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 657
  • kart0026.png
    kart0026.png
    64 KB · Views: 687
  • kart0027.png
    kart0027.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,090
  • kart0028.png
    kart0028.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 516
  • KR_SunsetHill_v1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,293
It'd be best to just keep all screenshots in attachments, which you can always then add to the main body your post later.

attachment.php

Anyways, this map is welcome to releases, but I feel like some turns may benefit from more arrows for guidance, especially this one. Also in this example GIF, I reccomend making the water FOF be instant death in itself, since water skipping can't ave you or lead to shortcuts, and waterskipping just to fall and then having to touch the floor to die takes far too much time and makes the already huge time cost of dying and respawning back even worse.

I also don't know what the point of taking the S turn path in the caves is, it just can't be faster than taking the straighter path, at least from what I can tell, all those turns just take too much time. Still, with all that said, its still not a bad map, you did a good job!

Attachments

• kart0031.gif
    kart0031.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 4,027
Thanks for the advices, I'll try my best to consider them when i'll get to updating this map again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back